In Hospital

Clare70

Hi all

Haven't been on here for a while as I've been in an accident an am in hospital. Broken 2 vertibra in my neck and lots of cuts and bruises.

I'm gutted I missed the bet on the f1 thread, oh well least of my worries

Hope to be home in a few days, missing my doggies so much, though won't be able to walk them for several months. I'm totally gutted :(

Anyway the main thing is Im here to tell the tale.

omg Clare!  :(   This sounds pretty bad, wishing you a speedy recovery and am extremely happy that you're here to be able to tell us about it.  :grouphug:

Take care Clare, you must be feeling pretty awful right now, hopefully once you get home and back with your family things will start to pick up for you. Husky licks can't cure all but they certainly do help.  :)  Here if you need me. xxx

:huskyhugs:

Poor Clare, hope you mend quickly.

Hugs from me  and my guys

Thanks for your kind words. Was in a lorry (passenger) had a puncture, lost control, lorry went into ditch.turned over and I went through the windscreen. I didn't have a belt on, how stupid is that?.got thrown 12 feet across the ground, got cuts everywhere on my head, loads of bruises and busted neck. Not pretty.

Fook me you were luck you didn't end up under the lorry,  I'm sure the dogs will look after you and give you lots of licks and kisses.

But look on the bright side you don't need to wear a lampshape only a neck brace  :) 

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Dan, Claire and Luna

Clare, you are lucky to be alive.  Hope you heal quickly.

Thanks again. It was a very scarey experience and could have been so much worse. I'm in a real mess, but not needing surgery.

The mental injuries are close to the physical ones. I don'tdo laying still so this is going to be hard.

I'm without my reading glasses so if I make any typos its because of that :)

I'll be around on here a lot more in the next few weeks, hopefully able to contribute a lot more.

Cheers