Wrong Or Not

Stormy

I asked Ryan as km working so much if he can help me out with the dogs simply by being here when I'm working double shifts. He said that was fine and I specifically asked if he could yesterday he said it was fine. Found out he hadn't he went our and left them for 5 hours when o got back shadow was so upset as the day before they'd been left 11 hours. I even cancel my dog walker for this wish I hadn't now!

He thinks he's done nothing wrong !! :(

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did something wrong IMO when he agreed to help you but failed to follow through. If he was going to go out, then fair enough but he could of text you to let you know or made arrangements for the dogs himself. Tbh. I would be a bit peeved too.

yeah, wrong.

He sees them as fun, furry ornaments.

Not as living beings that need care, feeding , attention and Pee breaks.

Yeah well I think he understands more now I've explained it all he started to get annoyed thinking I put them first so I said actually yeah I do they were here first and if you want to be with me you need to accept they are a massive part of my life. They need taking care of you don't

Yeah well I think he understands more now I've explained it all he started to get annoyed thinking I put them first so I said actually yeah I do they were here first and if you want to be with me you need to accept they are a massive part of my life. They need taking care of you don't

You go, Storm. Was about to suggest saying that to him. You and your two comes in a package. Love you, love your dogs.

Sounds like he's looking for some kind of reassurance that he's still important from you.    Whether you give it to him is entirely down to you but really he's looking at this the wrong way!  Sounds like he's taken the attitude "them or me: who does Storm love more?"   It's not about taking sides, it's about giving the appropriate level of care to whomever needs it,  when they need it.   You're simply being a responsible dog owner, it's nothing personal against him.  If you were to settle down one day and start a family, wouldn't he want to know that you would show this level of dedication to your children???  

I asked Ryan as km working so much if he can help me out with the dogs simply by being here when I'm working double shifts. He said that was fine and I specifically asked if he could yesterday he said it was fine. Found out he hadn't he went our and left them for 5 hours when o got back shadow was so upset as the day before they'd been left 11 hours. I even cancel my dog walker for this wish I hadn't now!

He thinks he's done nothing wrong !! :(

Yeah he's wrong and being a t..t and I'd tell him but you're also in the wrong you know what he's like and should've known the lazy t..t wouldn't do it, you seem to pick types like this Storm just face it they are your dogs and you are going to have to just rely on yourself :(  grrrrr

Sorry for being so blunt but you don't half pick um :(

Don't hold back dunc :)

I agree to an extent, I don't know you or your boyfriend but I'm guessing he knew you had dogs and what they mean to you.

By not doing as you.had both agreed is basically not showing you any.respect. if he doesn't want to be involved with the dogs then he shouldnt say he would then let you down, that's not fair to you or the pups. I think you have every right to be ticked off.

I know dunc I'm an idiot aren't I thank you for reminding me :)

Feel so ill today! Had a nice walk with the dogs and your right I can only rely on myself so I'm booking my dog walker from now on no matter what

I know dunc I'm an idiot aren't I thank you for reminding me :)

Feel so ill today! Had a nice walk with the dogs and your right I can only rely on myself so I'm booking my dog walker from now on no matter what

Aw, get well soon then, Storm :(

What can you say that Dunc and Emma have not said between them. Come on Storm sort it out girl you deserve better than this.

Gary.

hear hear a lot better but you never know he might grow up and learn I did  :rofl:

Seems to be the spoilt ones that have been looked after by their mothers.... Lol

Thanks Gary it is a difficult situation atm he's been upstairs for hours was why I went for a walk as he wouldn't leave me alone and I just simply want some space which is what I said last night to nut he still turned up late at night nocking on my door. I'm to I'll today to want any kind of arguments etc but he doesn't drop it then trys to guilt trip me.

And dunc really??? Hahaha

That's not helping at all =\ I wonder what will happen if you tell him not to walk away from the problem and walk up to you to talk it out? Seriously though Storm with your seemingly never-ending work stress and fatigue from currently holding two jobs, weekly argument is the last thing you need. Can he not understand that? :( You deserve so much better than this.

EDIT: picking up on Dunc's comment about your tendency to pick "types like this"; I did a mini research years back about the pattern in relationships. So basically without us realizing it, we're actually forming a pattern in our love life. My pattern is delinquent, "good boy", delinquent, good boy, all over again. I did not even realize this until I read about relationship patterns. There are various ways to break this pattern and basically fish in new waters, but my sluggish internet isn't willing to let me carefully research them =\ anyways... not trying to intrude into personal matters or anything, but I think your pattern is not a healthy one... and it'd be hugely beneficial if you learn how to break it.