Wrong Or Not

Stormy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not helping at all =\ I wonder what will happen if you tell him not to walk away from the problem and walk up to you to talk it out? Seriously though Storm with your seemingly never-ending work stress and fatigue from currently holding two jobs, weekly argument is the last thing you need. Can he not understand that? :( You deserve so much better than this.

EDIT: picking up on Dunc's comment about your tendency to pick "types like this"; I did a mini research years back about the pattern in relationships. So basically without us realizing it, we're actually forming a pattern in our love life. My pattern is delinquent, "good boy", delinquent, good boy, all over again. I did not even realize this until I read about relationship patterns. There are various ways to break this pattern and basically fish in new waters, but my sluggish internet isn't willing to let me carefully research them =\ anyways... not trying to intrude into personal matters or anything, but I think your pattern is not a healthy one... and it'd be hugely beneficial if you learn how to break it.

You think to much  :lol:

Yeah I agree with you thing is they never start off like it!!

Nope some of us grow up  :cheeky:

He's come downstairs for some food and gone back! Like I've got someone camping out in my house!!

I hate to say it but this sounds a bit like de ja vu.  It wasn't that long ago you were sitting here and saying the exact same thing about your ex.  The difference is that this time the house is yours and you don't have to put up with any rubbish. 

They are sent to try us. Can be an uphill battle sometimes but when you are working 2 jobs you need help and support. If all else fails lock him in a room and go to work, when you come home he should have an inkling of how the dogs feel.

I didn't want to say it on FB but I'll say it here.

The fact you had to question about relationships and whether there's any good ones says to me that you aren't in the right relationship.

I know it's hard. Blimey me and Alex have had some ups and downs.

But I do think you need a long hard think about this one.

And if you do kick him out have a nice long break from relationships.

Xx

(I hope I haven't said anything to annoy or upset you) xxx

You havnt :) it's hard as I think do I wanna split or dont I he's trying to explain himself all the time atm and apologising etc he's saying it won't happen again but then he says this every week!

I know. I'm new but in my opinion, our dog's are like our children ,if you left a child that long it's neglect , so yes dead wrong , can't understand y the guilt trip , you have nothing to be guilty for unless caring for our furry friends is wrong

I didn't want to say it on FB but I'll say it here.

The fact you had to question about relationships and whether there's any good ones says to me that you aren't in the right relationship.

I know it's hard. Blimey me and Alex have had some ups and downs.

But I do think you need a long hard think about this one.

And if you do kick him out have a nice long break from relationships.

Xx

(I hope I haven't said anything to annoy or upset you) xxx

So much this! Stormy I don't know you and it's really not my place to comment but since this is a public forum I figured why not -  it seems like your boyfriend has the mentality of a 16 year old!! I remember these sorts of games from when I was a freshmen in high school. Just recently dumped my girlfriend on 2 years and I am taking a nice long break from relationships as Aurora suggested. Think about whether or not he truly makes you happy, include the way he thinks about and interacts with your dogs. If my significant other told me they'd be around for my pups because I was working a long day in the office and they weren't I would be furious! If I cancelled my dog walker becuase they said they would be available I would probably be seeing red!! You handled this situation much better than I would have so kudos to you for sure.

I am SO picky about who I keep around and the way I judge the females who enter my life is based on how they act around my huskies. If the girl is awkward or iffy around them...see ya later!! I know that there are plenty of people out there who can love my dogs as much as they do myself it's just a matter of finding that person. Based on everything you've said it doesn't sound like you're very into this guy any more.

He isn't a dog person atall tries to rub the fur off his clothes all the time. Is annoyed they don't sleep downstairs all the time. Gets annoyed when they want to sit with us tbh no he's not great with them probably sees them more as an inconvenience than anything

Get rid , I'm sorry but he sounds like a self centred lil sh** he knew about the dog's when he got with you, does he really think you'd choose him over them , what a douch bag , sorry to be so blunt , 

YYou sound lovely and deserve better

Yeah looking like I will be tbh I'm so ill today and I do not need this stress at home along with work. I'm sorting my life with work mainly to be better with the dogs a proper routine not left as much and when they are the dog walker will be in but it's set times so they can get used to it not different shifts ever day and week! I am going to struggle massively financially doing it but I will be happier as will the dogs.

As for him I havnt been that happy with him lately atall and i just want to be happy

So fed up of getting it so wrong all the time

He's already told a few people if this doesn't work out he's off out the sleep with loads of other people :S

There are two forms of human males: little boys and grown men. Both can be pigs. Sounds to me as though this guy is a little boy yet. Time to move on perhaps.

Storm I haven't commented as didn't know what to say but that last comment about going off 2 sleep with people if it doesn't work says it all! If it doesn't work he's not willing to try n fix it to make it work!, you deserve SO much better you're a lovely person who deserves to be happy even if that means being 'alone' for a while and being happy with yourself, your job and your life, the right person will come along but I think it's time u let them find you n took some time to take care of yourself instead x hugs x

:( right... sorry about that. Some time in the future we have to hold a "meet Storm" event. You'd be sitting on a posh couch with a sparkly gown with Shadow and Skye. The rest of us (count me in!) would interview a long line of guys and watch them like a hawk :D

my advice here, for what its worth, is that i would look seriously at how you feel about things now and no matter how hard the decision might be right now to end things, you really don't want to waste precious years.

what i can tell you is that i wasted a very long time of my life with a very horrible man because i was sure i could make it work, i'm now completely settled with an amazing man and when i look back all i can see is wasted years....

you seem a lovely person and i'd never want anyone to waste their time on someone who seemingly isn't the right person for them

:huskyhugs:

It's hard because I get on really well with him it's just this other side to him that is awful I've never had a relationship be so argumentative literally weekly arguments over something probably so petty then he will be all nice again it confuses me so much which is why I ended up saying to leave me alone for a bit as with him here I cannot think properly!