Wrong Or Not

Stormy

Sorry I know I post alot on here just dont really have anyone to talk to around here.

He's told me I have to make a choice by Friday because I'll have had enough time to think apparently (I'm workingtwo jobs every day now till Sunday which still isn't a day off)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I think Storm. Reading through this thread it's obvious that he's not right for you and, more importantly, sorry, not right for the dogs and I think, deep down, you know it too.. Your a sensible and pretty girl, so you won't have any problems finding someone else. Sort it out................ I think Livs' idea is wicked and I'm sure a couple of us blokes can come along to get rid of any trouble makers ;) .  What do you need time to think about????

Gary.

Yeah, I gotta agree. He could even be a decent guy, but that doesn't mean the two of you are a good match, or at least a good match right now. I think you know in your heart that it's not worth the headache. Seems like you're at different places in your lives - you have two dogs that really depend on you, he doesn't seem like he gets that. With all the other change going on in your life, I would just let this one go. If it isn't fun, if it isn't enjoyable for you, if it makes you upset more than it gives you happiness, it isn't worth it. I am sure someone who is right for you will come along when the time is right. 

We all make mistakes Storm, so don't be punishing yourself for it. You'll find the right person one day and when it happens you'll know it's right. I was engaged twice and never went through with it. Now been married 35 years so I got it right in the end. You can too.

Gary.

Edited by Keeonah

I've been married and divorced, then engaged and didn't go through with the second marriage! We all struggle to find the right person, and even though I've been with the same person now for 8 years, I'm still not always sure. I think sometimes it helps to understand that a relationship not working out doesn't mean either party was necessarily a bad person, but that there were either circumstances or personality clashes that just didn't allow things to continue. It isn't a failure, it's a learning process. :) 

We all make mistakes Storm, so don't be punishing yourself for it. You'll find the right person one day and when it happens you'll know it's right. I was engaged twice and never went through with it. Now been married 35 years so I got it right in the end. You can too.

Gary.

Big hugs, my comment didn't post but I wasted 3 years on one guy just for him to cheat on me I then spent around 5 years single n then met a great bloke, it's been worth the wait n it will be for you too, the right guy WILL find you just give it time and look after yourself for a while

:huskyhugs:  Sending out lots of hugs your way Storm, you're worth better and you know you are.  Go eat some choccies, watch bridget jones and drink some booze.  Tommorrow is the start of a new day and a new you.  xxx

Yeah I guess it's gonna be hard to juggle 2 jobs with Shadow and Skye untill you work out a system and fall into a routine.  Having regular hours shoud help to a point.   You still got your dog walker available?