Wrong Or Not

Stormy

sorry to read all you have been going through, it sounds like you need some time for you and the dogs to recover from all the job stresses before you start looking again. It will work out for you - probably when you least expect it. Maybe we need a singles section on the forum so at least you know that they are husky friendly first and all the guys on here can vet them before you get too close.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can probably tell you how to change the lock on your door and it should only take about 5 minutes. A new barrel should cost less than £10 although a deadlock will cost more - I suspect you will have a Yale or Euro lock. Post pictures of the lock (both sides of the door and the edge) and I give you instructions on what you need to do/buy.

Storm, this is not your fault. I really hate reading how you say you can't get anything right etc. :( it's just... life. Life sucks. There is absolutely nothing you can do to predict what's gonna happen in the future. The only advice I can give you now is to spend a little extra time getting to know someone before going out with them. Before you know every single side of a person, or in plain English; before you spend at least a year befriending someone, a relationship should be out of the question. Not that I know you haven't done this yet. It's just a thought, you see... Don't feel bad alright? :) x

Ok storm after reading this and hearing bout it get rid Hun don't listen to his crap anymore he doesn't deserve you at all. You call the police and tell them that he refuses to give your key back and that he is going to go into your home while your not there. You really don't want to be treated like you did with both the ex's

I can probably tell you how to change the lock on your door and it should only take about 5 minutes. A new barrel should cost less than £10 although a deadlock will cost more - I suspect you will have a Yale or Euro lock. Post pictures of the lock (both sides of the door and the edge) and I give you instructions on what you need to do/buy.

I can't afford to and I have no time to do it I don't think he would come in anyway

I know you said he won't come in anyways, but have you seen qweasd's post? :)

Sorry to hear this but I think you made the right decision. I wouldn't say you made a mistake or pick the wrong guy because you never know how someone is until you really get to know them. The most important thing is your happiness. And the longer you would have dragged it out, the worse it could be.

And if your not able to get your locks changed I really would insist on getting your key back. There's no reason he should want or need to keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hya storm, I'm sorry you are going through it at the moment. As each day passes you will feel better, you may already do now you've come to a decision to dump him. Time is a great healer and let's face it you aren't going to feel any worse than you do right now. The only way is up :)

Do any of you live close by to storm and maybe help her with her locks?

I am working 12 and a half hour days I have no tome to do it is my point or I probably would. I've told him I don't want him to come get his stuff until I am in which will be Sunday so I will be getting the key back then.

I don't feel great tbh but I know I've made the right decision I feel worse because I'm ill also with a bad cold and I'm working all these hours so no free time for a few weeks and the friends I have here are friends with him and are supporting him more than myself so I'm feeling pretty alone tbh

Once you have shaken off the cold I'm sure you'll feel better with a clearer head. Whilst I'm sure you are exhausted, its good to be busy, hopefully it will help keep your mind off things.

It's always more difficult when you share friends, though if they're biased towards him then they probably aren't true friends.

I wish I could help, come round for a coffee and a chat, give you a hand with the pooches.

It will get better, honest!