Wrong Or Not

Stormy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's best you did it now and don't worry about people that are taking "sides". It's not like anyone did anything really bad. Would they rather you stay with him, fake it and end up being miserable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Probably not this is why I don't like mutual friends unfortunately one of them is a really good friend of mine ans he's taken it upon himself to keep testing and messaging her all the time even when we was together...

I am so tired at work tonight lol

How are you holding up ? just to say your beautiful and im sure you'll find a guy thats perfect for you :) just need to wait and get yourself back out there as soon as you feel up to it. Men can be right pigs but there are some really nice ones out there that im sure youll find and they will be perfect for you :) i still like livs idea about the lining up of potential men :P

Yep very true Gary!

Well he came to get his stuff tonight I've never seen someone look so angry!!!! He didn't have the money he owes me and he couldn't fit the chairs in :S which means he's gonna have to come back!

Main thing is got my key back!

It's alright he's posting all sort on fb about himself ans posing in photos and he's had a hair cut and shaved some weird moustache thing in that's made me look at him and think wow glad I'm not with you anymore not remotely attractive atall now lolll