What Are You All Up To Today???

Emma

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Catching up on some of the little jobs that needed doing around the house. Just wish it would make it's mind up whether it's going to rain or not ,these damn showers are getting on my nerves.

Gary.

Just to rub it in its been nice here all day :)

I can't drink beer :( have one for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

You focus on getting yourself better and out of hospital.  :)

Seen you were having a bit of a problem with your quotes, tried to sort it out for you.  Heavy emphasis on the word tried, lol.   :D

Took the boys for lovely walk (Solo a disgrace, tried to nick a childs cuddly, sooo embarrassed), chilled out with feet up trawling internet for shoes for wedding, think I've found some :). Got sleep in at work later, not much sleep thoughbed is awful lol

I'm using this tapa thing on my phone which I'm struggling with. I don't have my reading glasses so its a flippin nightmare.

Going to be here for the rest of the week, sigh :(

I'm pretty new to tapatalk too, think i've worked out what's what but there are one or two icons that i dunno what they do and I'm a bit afraid to touch them incase I end up deleting everything, lol. 

Sorry to hear you'll be in for the rest of the week but i guess it's for a good reason.  Get well soon Clare. :grouphug: xxx

Took the boys for lovely walk (Solo a disgrace, tried to nick a childs cuddly, sooo embarrassed), chilled out with feet up trawling internet for shoes for wedding, think I've found some :). Got sleep in at work later, not much sleep thoughbed is awful lol

lmao!  Cheeky Solol!  :rofl:  Bear once tried to grab a teddy bear back pack off of a teengaer when she was little........the teenage girl was still wearing it at the time and nearly ended up flat on her back, lol.

Great to hear you've found some shoes for the wedding!   But not so great to hear you're going into work though. :)

I had to work 9 hours today :( and now in home watching netflix but I'm off tomorrow and I will be taking much needed photos of my pack

wow 9 hours :( hang in there... log into the forum when nobody's looking :P

It's morning on my 18th birthday. Haven't done anything yet but planned to eat at a pizzeria for dinner :D Dime decided to celebrate by eating some random bug :mellow:

im just chilling today. looking for work and chilling with the fluffs. i might do some reading or play some pokemon.

the weather is pretty cold, windy and rainy today .>.>

Kassy gets her Joint Guard today.

Trying to find a way to help my little man :( he's sick and has ulcers in his mouth and dr says I can't do anything to help him :(

I guess it's tricky because he's quite young but would some teething gel help him? If he was a bit older id recommend corsodyl mouthwash but not when he's so little as I suspect he'd end up drinking it, bless him.

Hope he feels a bit better soon. Xxx

I'm pretty new to tapatalk too, think i've worked out what's what but there are one or two icons that i dunno what they do and I'm a bit afraid to touch

them incase I end up deleting everything, lol.

Sorry to hear you'll be in for the rest of the week but i guess it's for a good reason. Get well soon Clare. :grouphug: xxx

It's not the same as the web version but I'll get there.

Cheers Emma for your good wishes.

I guess it's tricky because he's quite young but would some teething gel help him? If he was a bit older id recommend corsodyl mouthwash but not when he's so little as I suspect he'd end up drinking it, bless him.

Hope he feels a bit better soon. Xxx

I asked the chemist what I can use for him the only thing he can have Is the bonjella ulcer gel it seems to help him at least he's drinking a bit more now poor bugger is so tired though :(

Thanks I hope he does to :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I asked the chemist what I can use for him the only thing he can have Is the bonjella ulcer gel it seems to help him at least he's drinking a bit more now poor bugger is so tired though :(

Thanks I hope he does to :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Bless him, no fun being ill. [emoji19]. I remember bonjela, that stuff tasted good! Lol. Hope it continues to work for him and he's back to normal soon. Xxx