Hello Everybody!

My name is Emer. I'm new here and I've recently become a Husky owner. Her name is Zelda and she is 11 weeks old. I have had her since 8 weeks and she has changed my life forever! I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm really enjoying reading about other peoples experiences and I am confident that I am doing a great job so far. She has only had a handful of accidents since bringing her home and those were my fault *facepalm*, can't wait until I can start taking her out on adventures :)

This is definitely gonna be my go to place for information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the replies. Everyone is so friendly on here. I have been trying to attach photos but it keeps telling me I'm not allowed, any idea what I'm doing wrong? :)

I think it's the new anti-spammer rule. I'm not used to it yet so I didn't know it doesn't allow you to post pics. Thought it only prevents you from posting links only. Anyways, if it really is our new rule, you'd be able to post when you created your 5th post. Two to go ;)