2Am Shenanigans!

jonnyc4t

Working an odd shift this week while covering one of my employees vacations so I get out at midnight. This is what I get to come home to nightly as they are not used to me being out during these odd hours. This makes my night, every night. It went back and forth for about 45-60 minutes before they both fell asleep. :D

Everyone I have shown this to thus far has been concerned about Ahri's chirps and whines. I can assure you (majority of you I won't have to) that she is in no way being hurt and loves this. She is a little drama queen and acts like it's the end of the world even when I simply pull something from her mouth. Also what isn't being shown here is when Odin stops to catch his breath or get water and she winds up for a sneak attack to his face.

That's adorable!!! They play exactly how Nikko and Yukon play! Even when Yukon was smaller than that Nikko would play like that and Yukon would make the most high pitched squeal. He still does sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2