Link Found Himself Dinner

Mobezilla

So, due to a major issue at my apartment currently that is still not resolved, my wonderful boyfriend is allowing me to crash at his house for a few days. When I take my dogs outside, they go into a large outdoor pen the bf built for his dogs since usually the two acres of woods is too tempting for them to resist running into. So this morning, I let the dogs out, they come back in, we go out again, play with the hose, etc.. I go to put Yuki and Link in the pen after we had been outside for quite a bit and a adolescent RABBIT darts by INSIDE the pen! How long it was there I'm not sure, but it had plenty of opportunities to leave the pen when the dogs were going in/out. Anywho Link snatches it extremely quick, his prey drive is second nature to him, snapped its back instantly, and trotted around with his prize, and about 20 minutes later it was all in his stomach. Needless to say Link didn't need any dinner tonight..