Hospital Update.

Clare70

Well I've been here since last Friday and finally got measured for my neck support yesterday. It sounds as though I'm going to be really trussed up, but better that than surgery. Anyway its going to be Monday when I get it so probably Tuesday when I can go home, at least I hope.

I'm 300 km from home, so have to be transported by ambulance, why can I not do things simply :(

My family haven't been able to visit due to my location ( its a 7 hour round trip ) and my 2 sons have their final exams. The doggies are still quiet and I'm worried about how everyone is. My husband is still sporting cuts and bruises and my daughter is trying to be mummy.

I can't wait to go home, though am trying to rest and stay calm.

I know I'm very lucky, it could have been so.much worse, so ill stop winging now.

Don't say that. Anyone in your position right now (away from home, away from the family, away from the dogs, etc.) would definitely need to rant even just a little. Hang in there.. No matter how bad it is an hour is only sixty minutes long.

Just rest and let the professionals do what they need.

Then you'll get home quicker.

Everyone will survive without you for a few more days.

Get better soon 

I'm sure it's so stressful! But this too, will pass. It seems overwhelming and insurmountable now, but it will get better. :) The important part is to get healed up so that you can go home and get puppy love!

Ah...Sounds like you've reached that stage where you feel well enough to want to get Back to normal but you're not yet as able you'd like to be, cue a heck load of frustration. Hubby was very ill a few years back and in and out of surgery. We almost lost him at one point, it was rough. Can remember when he came home he laid in bed for a week or two and then started moving around. The laying around was easy but once he was up and about the frustration at realising he couldn't do a basic ordinary thing like play with his own son was quite hellish for everyone.

It does get better though, bit by bit you do regain your strength and abilities, it's just a pain the bum getting there. Hang in there Clare. Xxx

Clare, just do what your doctors tell you. Everything will work out.

You will be home soon and when you are you must take it easy, you will recover quicker x now is the time to read the books you always meant to and watch the films you never had time for. Dont forget to get a little bell to call your servants to order :) best wishes from us here xxxx

I can't imagine being away from the family but it will make the reunion much better. Glad you are around to tell us about it. It could have been much worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2