Hello, I'm New And I'd Love To Say Hi! ^_^

Wolfee

Hi there! 

I'm Chloe and I'm 16 years old. 

I've just finished High School which means I have more time with my precious dogs! 

I have two dogs, although I want a lot more. I live with my parents and older brother, so two dogs is all I could get and I'm not complaining! 

My first dog is Holly. She is a beautiful 4 (almost 5) year old, female, Labrador. She's had two litters in her lifetime and they were both successful and a wonderful experience for everyone, her included. She often has little play dates with her pups ^_^ They're all nearly full grown now.

Anyways, she's an amazing dog. She guards the house with her life, and she's the softest dog you'll ever meet. She's very hyperactive though, so she doesn't really do well indoors. She'd much rather be in the garden or out on a very long walk. 

My newest addition to my small pack is Freya. I got her when she was about 2 months old as a surprise present from my parents for doing my exams. My brother got a holiday with his friends abroad when he did his exams, so they said they had to come up with something as equally amazing for me. It's definitely the best and most unexpected surprise I've ever had, and it almost gave me a heart attack. I came home from school, which was a relatively bad day anyway, to find my parents in the living room and a cardboard box on the floor with a cushion on it. They said something like "Sort through all that crap I found in your room so I know what to throw out". I was kinda annoyed at this because I'd had a painfully long and hard day anyways, I didn't really want them nagging at me for this, as they'd done before. So I wasn't like "wow, this is weird. They've never done this before...". I opened it and I almost cried with joy... She was there in the box with a cute bandanna around her neck ^_^ She was so sweet, she started crying until I picked her up. I was thinking of names of her, I was going to call her either Yuki, Sansa or Fira. My mum was giving me ideas like "Breeze" but I didn't like them... I said each name to her, like you do. But when I came to Fira, It came out "Freya" on accident (my brain had a malfunction) and she barked at me!! It was so cliche but so cute, so I was like "YEP! Freya, her names Freya". It was perfect :')

Ever since I was 4 I wanted a Husky more than anything. I used to bug my family by repeating over and over again that "Husky's are the bestest dogs in the whole world!". Me and my 4-year-old lisp...

5 months have flown by and she's a great dog. She get's along well with Holly, even though they play fight and get jealous of each other occasionally, but that's normal. Sibling rivalry, I suppose.  They're my baby's and I'd never be able to live without either of them. 

So, We're all glad to be a member of this website! I saw it and I was excited to have somewhere to go when I have a question or problem. I'm encountering lots as time goes on, I've never owned a Husky before, so it's a new experience for me. Please, if you've got any advice, tell me! I'm always welcome to any help I can get :') 

Thankyou so much for reading! 

- Wolfee

post-11906-0-69973000-1401393347.jpg

post-11906-0-25191300-1401393706.jpg

post-11906-0-58397700-1401393711_thumb.j

post-11906-0-14819500-1401393715.jpg

post-11906-0-78984300-1401393719_thumb.j

post-11906-0-56780600-1401393724_thumb.j

post-11906-0-74770700-1401393732_thumb.j

post-11906-0-52772700-1401393743_thumb.j

Hi there and welcome to husky owners!  :wub:  Congratulations on finishing your exams, hope you get the grades you want. :)  She's a very pretty little pup, sounds like she's settled in well. :wub: 

welcome to the pack , they are both gorgeous 

one thing i've noticed is shes offlead - not sure if thats an enclosed area but u might notice as she gets older she gets a bit selective in her hearing in coming back , even with other dogs around , just be careful :) some huskies can do well offlead but its a general rule to keep them on lead as their selective hearing , desire to run and their prey drive can take over 

Welcome to you Chloe, Holly, and we must not forget Freya.

Welcome on board :) and I see that you've seen a little bit of her devilish side already :rolleyes: I didn't reply to your question thread because everyone has already given great advice but if you ever have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask x