If Hoomans Sniffed Every Wall & Every Lamppost....

Carly

.....we literally wouldn't get anywhere or get anything done would we  :rofl:

This thought came to me, and if i remember correctly i actually said the words out loud to Skye during our walk last night when she insisted that every wall and ever lamppost was of the upmost importance.

Just thought i'd share this with you all  :)

:rofl:  I guess it's the doggy equivalent of reading a newspaper all day.  Only better and more interesting, lol. 

Brooke's the worst one for stopping to sniff everything and i mean everything!  I have no idea how much fun it is to sniff random objects on the floor but she will stop to smell each and every one and do so for minutes at a time.  :erm:

yep and that's probably just aswell as Ice likes to add his own "contribution" to the other scents he finds out and about on his walk.    Oddly he has to hide Bear's scent from everyone.   if she wee's somewhere, he absolutely must wee on top of it no matter what!  lol. 

LOL I'm the same Out on the Walk

Darwin has to sniff every bush and blade of grass. I'm always giving him a tug to move him along

Then he's off at 100 mph to the next bush.

Echo will go have a sniff if it seems interesting, Daughtry is head down plodding along.

yep and that's probably just aswell as Ice likes to add his own "contribution" to the other scents he finds out and about on his walk. Oddly he has to hide Bear's scent from everyone. if she wee's somewhere, he absolutely must wee on top of it no matter what! lol.

lol very same as you when your drunk hang on to every lamppost lmao

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

lol very same as you when your drunk hang on to every lamppost lmao

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thought you were gonna say it was because I have to go to the toilet every 5 minutes, lol.   

Harry isn't too bad as he like toWALK!

Snowy is a.nightmare, especiallybif its raining. I tell him I'm not getting soaked through so he can have his sniff fix.

Then when I walk them together, snowy always has to pee on Harry's pee. Sometimes our walks take longer than they should :)

But don't you just love them. :)