Bloody Darwin!!!

Kells xx

So I'm staying at my dads so I can go to the meet on Sunday... My dad picks me n the monster up at silly o clock... We do shopping and get to Wycombe, I take Eden-willow up to bed to get more sleep...

4 hours later dogs are wooing so I come downstairs... My brown bag was gone and Darwin is being mega friendly...

I look out into the back garden and he has dragged my bag halfway up and scattered the contents

My dads back garden resembles a rain forest right now!!!!

So out I go child on hip to retrieve my belongings

Rawr dog!!!!!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Cheeky Darwin! Sounds like he was making plans for himself.....£70 worth of plans! [emoji33]

A spacer is a plastic chamber designed to capture the contents of the inhaler so that children can breathe them in slowly. Young children can't really use an inhaler by itself the way adults do, it's quite tricky.

Edit: lol, kells has already shown you what it is. I took too long typing, no change there then. 😃

As soon as I saw the 20 pound notes in the garden my heart sank a bit thinking they had been chewed... Thats a lot of money to a single mummy lol....

I was gonna buy the dogs a bone but they can jog on now lol

I'm lucky it didn't rain cos Darwin pulled 70 pounds out of my purse and they are all dirty but dry

Isn't that what hair dryers are for? Glad you found it though :D