Whats You're Job Or What Are You Studying?

Carly

Simply because I thought it would be interesting to know what us husky owners do when we're not being husky mums and dads, and also because I'm a nosy madam lol.

I'll start then.....

I am an Account Manager for and IT company. We write and sell software and I am lucky enough (or not) to manage 63 of our customers, most of whom are ok but many of which make my days at work a living nightmare.....I'm looking for a new job lol

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a HLTA in a school for pupils with special needs mon to fri then on Saturdays work un a care home for axults with profound disabilities. Love the kids and adults I support, could do without some of the staff!

Assistant manager at a nursery. Best bit is I only work term time so get to enjoy my human and fur kids more. Roll on summer holidays......am counting down the weeks already! [emoji1]

I'm a sequence Analyst at the BMW Mini plant in Oxford

I work in the budget office for the governor of my state. We currently don't have a legislatively approved budget for the fiscal year starting July 1, so pretty soon I may be a furloughed budget analyst!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I am a small business owner (all on my lonesome) in international freight forwarding, meaning I do not own any trucks, am a middle man...I have been doing this since 1984, in various postitions and for more then 1 company and even in different countries LOL...

I'm a driver for Parcelforce Worldwide. I deliver up to 130 parcels a day. Never had a job where the day goes so fast. I've spent most of my life in the motor trade and found that  the days were getting longer and longer. Now if I blink an hour has past.

Gary.

Banker, I hate dealing with peoples money all day nothing makes people more angry than not having any money in their account and some how its all my fault. Plus it doesnt help that it is a military bank so I deal primarily with military personnel and their family.

I'm studying Ecology at university. I only have 2 years to go (I'm stretching out the course load so I don't go insane)

I'm also an IT consultant/landscaper for my Dad's office. I maintain the server, I get called in whenever there's a technological trouble, and I build computers. And I also do landscaping (cutting grass, planting, weeding, etc) Family business, and all that. :P

I work part time in a restaurant at the moment, just for a bit of a change to be honest (spent the last seven years in the golf industry).

I also design websites part time for my dads company.

I'm currently studying for a qualification in social media management for business, AND I'm a carer for my mum who is severely disabled.... Phew! Think that's about it haha!!

I work for a motorsport racing team organising all of the administration and logistics. It's part time and I work from home. I also live on a farm so we grow our own vegetables, so I spend several hours per day tending to those. Also renovating our house, I've had to.learn to render, tile and put on.stud walls as hubby was.working away from home. Oh and I have 3 kids in upper education, so looking after their needs too. I'm the main carer of the dogs so walk them for 2 hours per day. Think I'll stay in hospital :)

After 10 years as an assistant credit manager I left my previous role last year and am now a credit risk analyst for streamline.

When I get home am split into step mum, wife, reptile mum, husky mum and cook and cleaner [emoji42]

sent via husky howls from my mobile