What On Earth Did I Just Watch!

Bambi92

Hope this hasn't been put on here yet.

I changed the channel to watch Dr Phil and its title was animal obsessed thinking oh cool its about some that has a heap of animals like a hoarder oh boy was I wrong!

This person thinks he's a dog in a humans body. He dresses like a dog walks around town (somewhere in USA), goes to the dog park acts like a dog and plays with them, drinks out of a dog bowl (some times) even eats canned dog meat (YUCK! That smells bad enough to turn anyone off). They call themselves furies (if I've spelt it right)

I really don't know what to think I always each to there own but that's just a little strange!

What do you think? Is there something you do that people might think is strange?

People think I'm strange in general I think that might be because I'm very quiet until I'm comfortable around people and I LOVE! Murder stories and shows (maybe they think I'll do something to them in there sleep haha)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there's an hour of your life you'll never get back. LOL

Well there's an hour of your life you'll never get back. LOL

That's for sure! I looked it up and there's heaps of groups all over the place there's one not far from me yet I've never heard of it lol

Oh, just live a little and go check them out, never know, you might just find a new husky friend.

I wouldn't be able to help myself but laugh its one thing to dress up and be goofs but its another to live it as a life style lol

I watched that one too! My mom actually woke me up and called me downstairs to show it to me :huskyfall: I think those people need help. They're obviously not happy/not confident with who they are now.

It's very strange I guess it's a way of dealing with what ever is they are dealing with people have odd ways of doing it lol

It's very strange I guess it's a way of dealing with what ever is they are dealing with people have odd ways of doing it lol

one of the "furries" interviewed admitted to watcing "Shaggy Dog" when he was little and wanted to be a dog since then :huh: so yeah... that's probably the way they deal with the fact that it is not possible to transform to a completely different species

one of the "furries" interviewed admitted to watcing "Shaggy Dog" when he was little and wanted to be a dog since then :huh: so yeah... that's probably the way they deal with the fact that it is not possible to transform to a completely different species

I didn't see the whole episode that's interesting I always wanted Scooby as a pet but never thought 'oh I'll just go out and be Scooby' lol I'll never understand it.

That's a good point they can't do it for really but they can 'dress up' and act that way.

If we're watching the same show, they're talking about three different "oddities" in one episode. The next one is someone who believes he's a vampire :shrug: he's currently setting up New Orleans Vampire Association.... who knows who'd join

I've seen the vampire one that was just plain weird lol I think there's a lot that think there vampires I know there's a group about 20 mins away that think they are it's very strange you can tell just by looking at them that there a little on the strange side and wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley lol

This ep had a 20 yr old girl who dressed as a wolf as well.

The dog man wanted to change his name to Boomer the dog lol

I watched something about "furries"  Definitely odd!

The thing I watched described it as some sort of fetish where they like to dress up like animals and have "relations"

Some people are just out there lol.  There was a guy in my area that dressed up like a wolf and would abuse chickens.  And when I say abuse...it is probably what you think :o

He spent time in jail after getting caught and when he got out he was caught doing it again!

I am just gonna say....I miss Jerry Springer..there are, and please Americans do not take offense, some strange peeps living in your country...and  Dr Phil just is not doing it for me with these weirdo's...

You don't have to tell me that!  I encounter more than my fair share of wierdos around here!

I am just gonna say....I miss Jerry Springer..there are, and please Americans do not take offense, some strange peeps living in your country...and  Dr Phil just is not doing it for me with these weirdo's...

I watched something about "furries"  Definitely odd!

The thing I watched described it as some sort of fetish where they like to dress up like animals and have "relations"

Some people are just out there lol.  There was a guy in my area that dressed up like a wolf and would abuse chickens.  And when I say abuse...it is probably what you think :o

He spent time in jail after getting caught and when he got out he was caught doing it again!

If it's the same one I read about, I think he's now doing something like 20 years (forget exactly but it was a long time considering!) On the one hand, I can't see where they're actually doing any harm (except to the chickens!), but on the other I'd definitely say it would creep me out!!!

Must be the wrong case.  this guy was from New Chicago, Indiana.  The first time he was convicted and spent 33 months in prision for abusing chickens and a rottwiler. 

This happened in early 2013.  I looked up the case and he was charged with 5 felonies; Theft, Cruelty to an Animal, Bestiality,  Torturing an Animal and Habitual Offender.  He struck a deal and plead guilty to Theft and Habitual Offender and the other charges were dropped.  He was sentenced to 7 1/2 years.  They also had to do a mental evaulation on him to make sure he was fit to stand trial

If it's the same one I read about, I think he's now doing something like 20 years (forget exactly but it was a long time considering!) On the one hand, I can't see where they're actually doing any harm (except to the chickens!), but on the other I'd definitely say it would creep me out!!!

LOL  I know!  And why on earth would you pick a rottweiler???  Not that I would think it would be more acceptable to find a more mellow breed, but come on, that's just dangerous

Ugh. Nasty. Too bad that Rottweiler didn't bite his wiener off.