What On Earth Did I Just Watch!

Bambi92

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha love the replies!

Must be the wrong case.  this guy was from New Chicago, Indiana.  The first time he was convicted and spent 33 months in prision for abusing chickens and a rottwiler. 

This happened in early 2013.  I looked up the case and he was charged with 5 felonies; Theft, Cruelty to an Animal, Bestiality,  Torturing an Animal and Habitual Offender.  He struck a deal and plead guilty to Theft and Habitual Offender and the other charges were dropped.  He was sentenced to 7 1/2 years.  They also had to do a mental evaulation on him to make sure he was fit to stand trial

And that..... I really don't know what to say! I really don't understand how anyone in there right mind could do anything like that to an animal! There has to be a few screws missing for them to think its ok to do that sort of thing

• 2 weeks later...

Let me update this thread for all of you so you can laugh at my stupidity or maybe slap me a bit for 'playing with fire'.

I met this guy online through a dating website that I joined just for the laughs. He was nice and caring and all. We kept in touch for about four days, whereas the other guys I've met stopped talking after about two days. I was THIS close *holds fore finger and thumb closely together* to meeting this guy in person. But as I've been told, the internet is full of weirdos. Dating sites being their primary nest. Just a few minutes ago, the guy I was preparing to meet revealed to me that he is one of these "furries" we're 'laughing at' in this very topic. His animal of choice was a lemur :jawdrop: One moment I was raising an eyebrow on these furries guys and the next I actually met one. Worse yet he's trying to make me one of them! To say that it spooked me is a total understatement. I am now trembling uncontrollably LOL I have now deleted my account and swore to never ever EVER join another online dating site ever again. Word of advice; when people say there are weirdos out there, they mean it.

Oh Liv! You just made me look like an idiot laughing in a shopping Centre! I don't know what I'd do if I met one I'd go to one of there conventions though id fit right in with the weirdos haha

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks loads Laura I need people to laugh at me/at this situation so I could relax a little bit LOL the other people I've told were all like "OMG how did that happen? Did you give him any personal info?" and it scare me even more somehow. Maybe because they're making me a lot more tense.

I had friends that were furies. They were just as any other person I knew. They explained to me "furies" can be separated in two groups. Those that just enjoy pretending to be an animal amongst other furies, but otherwise leaving it out of their lives for other people. And those that are into a more sexual fantasy of it. Having spoken to both, I have to admit I can actually can see their point of view and realise that there is a lot of misunderstanding about them from the general public. But other than that, definitely not my cup of tea...

I had friends that were furies. They were just as any other person I knew. They explained to me "furies" can be separated in two groups. Those that just enjoy pretending to be an animal amongst other furies, but otherwise leaving it out of their lives for other people. And those that are into a more sexual fantasy of it. Having spoken to both, I have to admit I can actually can see their point of view and realise that there is a lot of misunderstanding about them from the general public. But other than that, definitely not my cup of tea...

I haven't heard of them before until that day and the way they explained it on Dr Phil was that they did it all day every day and it was just normal to them. the one named boomer the dog to me seemed very obsessed with the thought of being a dog but that was how I took it. it's an odd thing or at least to me it is Lol

if I dressed up as an animal it would be just got a laugh I couldn't take it that seriously Lol

and Liv I couldn't help but laugh Lol it would be some thing that would happen to me Lol except I'd keep talking to the person just to get an insight as to why they do it and what started then off Lol

Let's see, ain't Lemurs the furry little critters who go running off cliffs into the ocean???  So what's he still doing around??  (( No, close, I was thinking of a lemming ... duh... ))

Now, I have no problem with other people and their fetishes and on the one hand this "furry" nonsense strikes me as generally being a harmless fetish.  It hails back to the childhood days of "Let's dress up as a <name your poison>!!" or maybe "I wanna be a <bear | eagle | wolf | ???>, they are so cool!!!".  But my only comment is "Get real! It's playtime!"  Some of what I've seen written about is downright weird!!

Liv, I have to admit that I had to laugh at your description of your new found friend.  Seems like a harmless enough guy, at least he let you know before he showed up for a date in full "Lemur" regalia!!  Now that would have been a sight worth seeing!!!

What scared me off is he seems determined to make me a furry too!

Oh, gee Liv, you're no fun, he just wants to play .... :hehe:

Edited by Al Jones

Let's see, ain't Lemurs the furry little critters who go running off cliffs into the ocean???  So what's he still doing around??  (( No, close, I was thinking of a lemming ... duh... ))

Now, I have no problem with other people and their fetishes and on the one hand this "furry" nonsense strikes me as generally being a harmless fetish.  It hails back to the childhood days of "Let's dress up as a <name your poison>!!" or maybe "I wanna be a <bear | eagle | wolf | ???>, they are so cool!!!".  But my only comment is "Get real! It's playtime!"  Some of what I've seen written about is downright weird!!

Liv, I have to admit that I had to laugh at your description of your new found friend.  Seems like a harmless enough guy, at least he let you know before he showed up for a date in full "Lemur" regalia!!  Now that would have been a sight worth seeing!!!

Gosh Al he already said he's planning to take me out on a jog with him dressed in a banana suit

Gosh Al he already said he's planning to take me out on a jog with him dressed in a banana suit

You're the lemur and he's the banana, alright - and since we do have a family forum, I'll leave it your your imagination to come up with what just went pummeling though *my* mind!!!

Edited by Al Jones

You're the lemur and he's the banana, alright - and since we do have a family forum, I'll leave it your your imagination to come up with what just went pummeling though *my* mind!!!

hahaha yep imagination works wonders :P

Liv I'd be scared to who wants to run around with a banana unless your at a zoo with monkeys haha just make sure you find banana scented perfume for him :P