MarkoMKD

Im going to buy new phone till monday so im thinking between these 2

HTC Desire 610

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_desire_610-6160.php

and

Nokia Lumia 625

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_lumia_625-5438.php

What do you think,which one is better ?

Most of my friends are saying that i should get HTC becouse of the OS.

They are good smooth and all of that..but when is time for apps and games,most of the apps were not free,and you can have only the basic one cos they are only made for windows,the rest are not avaliable.

So lack of apps + smartphone = not a "smart"phone

Chalk and cheese just get the HTC windows phones are crap :) 

Why only one of them 2 ? The Htc is a great phone with a crap camara on it so if you need it for the I'd look at something else :)

I'd choose an iPhone or a Samsung Galaxy. Both are equally great smartphones, imo.

Absolutely not iphones are for technophobes or girlies :cheeky: if you offered the latest iphone free or a old samsung for money I'd pay all day long  ;)

well I must agree with Dunc...having had a HTC...Iphone4s....samsung Note2 and now a samsung note3....I vote

Samsung anytime anyday anywhere....

I have an HTC, and I love it, but its my first "smartphone" that being said I work in an iphone repair shop in the mornings, and I will NEVER buy an iphone, my boss has tried multiple times to get me with an iphone and I just have no interest in it I would have rather stayed with my old basic phone. The only other preface I have is no windows phones, they pretty much just sound like they suck, but I know people that have had them and then switched to other phones and have gone back, so idk good luck!

It says that the cam records in Full HD 1080p and it has 8mp O.o Why everyone are saying that it has bad camera ?

Why these two ? I have best offers from T mob for these two,and im lack on money.

Later i will bypass my Iphone 5 so this HTC will be mostly temporary phone,or most probably i will use them both.

Going tomorrow or monday to get HTC Desire 610 :D

I have HTC one m8 and find it great not sure why everyone is saying Camera is bad if thats the Case the Samsung Camera must be brilliant Damn shoulda gone för Samsung so, oops, Nah the Camera is better than iPhone anyway

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I've had 3 HTC phones All very good.

I currently have the One M8

everyone says the camera is crap. . . No the camera is not quite as good as the primary competition.

however it does take great pics

Did a quick comparison and although both phones aren't really that good by today's standard, the Nokia one is by far the worst as far as I can tell. A 0.3 megapixel front camera, lol...

Besides specs, the OS is pretty important too. If you want to have the one with the most apps and most games: Go Android. The main mobiles OSes right now are IOS and Android, and Windows Phone is usually the one that's always trying to catch up. To name just a random one: GTA3 is available on both IOS and Android, but not for WP.

I have the One M8 too and compared to the galaxy5 the camera isn't the greatest. It's fine if you never want to zoom in or print your pictures, but it's selling point is definitely not the camera. I have the HTC because I've had HTC phones since the Nexus One and its the skin I'm most used to. I find the Samsungs to be a little too cartoonish and the packaging a little too plastic. But they're great machines, just not my style.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk