Really???

mylilhuskyboyICE

So I'm with ice, all day its been lovely then as I'm getting on my bus home another bus stops and the driver begins speaking to me about the dog and how he owns two huskies aswell. Then this lady and her two children comes along, she FREAKS out and tells her children to stand far away " its a wolf its a wolf, driver pls drive forward so we can get on the bus!" (Didn't ask me to move she asked the BUS to move). The driver owning huskies himself just gave me that look of "wow she's overreacting" and moves the bus forwards. She gives me a horrendous look and then scoots her children onto the bus telling them keep away from the wolf and to not look at him. I felt soooo tempted to get on the bus! And stand at the exit doors as I could have got it home.. But I was more mature than that LOL unfortunately..

I find it stupid though.. So many people freak out when ice is on a short lead, I have FULL control of him, he's sat down, calm and minding his own business and people freak out. How are their children going to grow up? Their going to grow up exactly the same as their simple minded parents. #rant over.

Oohh :( that really sucks, I know we use to have a charge to have dogs on buses. You can't however get a cab with a husky. The cab offices ask ur breed and the minute u say a sibe they give you a load of cods wollob as to why u can't get a cab with one

Well of course they are wolves.

and Yes they are going to eat her children.

and. . . . 

Dress up in her grannies nightdress and try to lure little red riding hood for nommage.

Jeez some people live in Hans Christian Andersons fantasy world.

Get a grip woman. . . . 

You can take dogs on the bus here in the UK... It's at the drivers discretion... We had a snappy collie on the bus yesterday... A lot of the chavs bring their staffs on the buses near me!!!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

People never cease to amaze me lol crazy woman!

We can't take animals on public transport here (Australia) either unless its a guide/assistance dog it sucks special if you don't drive and need to get the dog somewhere.