Not A Happy Chappy....

robke

post-6001-0-05224500-1402206134_thumb.pn

No I am not a happy chappy.....it's way to humid (ok hot as well but that I can handle)....the fridge in the caravan has decided to hand in his notice and has moved on to better pastures....and the lack of sleep makes me even more grumpy then normal so the furkids just do not listen to anything but food, cookie or treat......

Hey Rob, think yourself lucky you don't have to sleep in a plastic/metal body/neck brace.  Last night was vey warm and I couldn't keep still, had hardly any sleep.:(

Now put your hand in your pocket and purchase that new refridgerator! :)

Lots of strong coffee needed today then? Hope your day improves soon and if all else fails and it's muggy again, go sleep in your outside office......unless there's lots of biting bugs out there! [emoji32]

RIP Little Fridge,

Chill Free over the Bifrost bridge.

Where you can make ice cubes all day long with your HUGE american cousins that break down far more often than you did :P

Hey Rob, think yourself lucky you don't have to sleep in a plastic/metal body/neck brace.  Last night was vey warm and I couldn't keep still, had hardly any sleep. :(

Now put your hand in your pocket and purchase that new refridgerator! :)

well did spend money on a new coolbox as for the fridge the caravan needs to go to the caravan shop as it is one of these special ones 12v 22v and gas thingy....that I cannot do myself..

all i can say is click this 

thank you Sarah....Love you toooo...