Top Ten List

Mazz

Top Ten List Why Husky Owners' Love Their Huskies. . . .

NUMBER 10 - They don't listen to me.  I call and I call, and they don't come back.

NUMBER 9 - Some watch dog this Husky is.  Burglar busts in the front door, and my Husky is licking the guy in the face for crying out loud.

NUMBER 8 - Mushing with Huskies is really neat.  Why, they just poop on the run these Huskies.

NUMBER 7 - I used to be bald.  Now I just slap a bit of glue on my old noggin and dapple some of this Husky fur on top.  Let the glue dry, and comb it over.  Looks great don't you think!

NUMBER 6 - Hair, hair, and more hair.

NUMBER 5 - Well you see, you got your blue eyed Huskies, and you got your brown eyed Huskies.  Then you got your mixed eye Huskies; you know, one brown eye and one blue eye.  Or maybe it's one blue eye and one brown eye.  Oh I don't know, I get so confused looking at them two colored eyes.

NUMBER 4 - Huskies are very quiet.  They hardly ever bark.  And they don't yap like them little dogs.  What's that?  I can't hear you over this howling Huskie. Woo-Woo-Woo to you too!

NUMBER 3 - That's right.  We have a museum archeological team coming to the dig next week.  Well we did, until I brought my Husky.  Now we don't need the team from the museum.

NUMBER 2 - Did we mention HAIR?  This stuff is so soft, so fluffy, so EVERYWHERE!

And the NUMBER 1 reason Why Husky Owners Love Their Huskies. . . . .

NUMBER 1 - Cuz Huskies are simply drop dead gorgeous.

and their ability to reduce perfectly good furniture to matchsticks during the 5 minutes you popped to the shop to get some milk.