Throw Up

MarkoMKD

Ok so i just got home and my father told me that she threw up 3 times since morning,after she ate the breakfast,and now when i got home plus 2 times..

At the morning she threw up the chicken steak,boiled. We never had any kind of problems with this.She is eating since i know for her and this is first time we have problems.The cooking was the same.

I will take her to the vets tomorrow morning,what should i do for now ? She don't wants to play,only laying down,looks like her stomach is in bad condition.

Starve her for 24 hours.

then gently (small amounts) boiled chicken and rice.

See if it stays down 

Also plenty of water

I'd fix her up a little rice and see if she eats that; but just a little at a time.  If she throws that up then get her to the vet as soon as they open.

Explain, please, looks like her stomach is in bad condition?  Just because she's throwing everything up or something else too?

Andy she is not anymore on boiled chicken and rice as she dont want to eat rice anymore. I give her only kibbles and meat at morning.

Al she is down,like she is sick,dont want to play,and throwing up..even when her stomach was empty she throw up gras..

Gave her carbo activatus pill to fix her up a little bit,will see in the morning.Also if she threw up the kibbles now it is something serious

If she's nibbling on grass that means she has an upset tummy (well, fancy that :))   An activated charcoal (which carbo activatus is)  pill should help relieve some of the stomach acid which should help her stomach.

I wouldn't push food on her (( I'd keep the servings very small )) and see if she can keep anything down.

Has she been around any other dogs recently or possibly a dog park / someplace there might be other dogs feces?

As far as i can see she is keeping the water down..We just took a walk and she was just okay,no pulling at some places as she know to pull.

Al i will give her kibbles now,no more than 50-100gr (one cup) and see if she can hold it. Not dog park,not around other dogs,but she is sniffing at "dogs feces" as you say if im sure,that is dog poo right ? xD Yes she wants to sniff em while we are walking

EDIT:

I forgot to ask,how many pills should i give her ?? (talking for the activated charcoal)

I would keep an eye on her like others said, and take her to the vet as soon as they open.  It is possible she just may have an upset stomach but to be safe I would take her.  If she can't even keep water down or you see that she is getting worse then I would take her to the emergency vet, especially if she strains to poop or you find blood in it. 

Hope she feels better!

Ok from time to time,she throws up even the water. No blood for now,and she is only laying down,obviously to her situation.. I heard from my friends that this is some kind of virus,they had on their dogs too.Im going to the vet tomorrow morning when they open.

And i think there wont be any poop as she dont want to eat.I will be checking her every 10-15 mins,no sleep whole night.

And on top of that i have prom exams tomorrow morning..yea great timing :/ Just hope everything will be good with my girl.