Wee Bronn

Waylander365

Thank you for all the advice for the arrival of my new husky puppy! It's been hard work and i didn't realise what sleep deprivation ment before i got him but i'm starting to see the rewards of our efforts now.

Bronn has been with us for nearly 2 weeks now and so far we've managed to achieve sit, paw, some solid progress on toilet training and although he refuses to acknowledge it most of time 'down'. I also had a great moment when i put him to bed last night and he didn't whimper once!

I'll try to get some pictures up once i figure out how to do it on my phone :)

Weehhay. Glad your enjoying the early weeks of your pups life. They are hardwork, I know, I kept 3 of our pups, but they are a wonderful animal and are a great joy to attempt to train. Enjoy it as much as you can, they soon grow up. Still as enjoyable though. Couldn't imagine life without mine, and remember :worthless::rofl: :rofl:

Gary.

yeah we didn't really appreciate how tired we'd be either, i don't think i could string a sentence together for at least the first 2 weeks lol (secretly loved it though, shhhhh lol )

congrats on the progress and carry on enjoying the baby weeks, they go by so fast  :)

Are u using tapatalk? If so when u reply on the left hand side there's a plus symbol in a circle click that then in the top right there's 3 little squares click those it should say insert photo? Click on that and it should take you to your phone gallery then just click the pic u want to add :-)

I'm on a samsung s3. Doesn't seem to give me the option to add a picture :(

Any advice from anyone on the down command? I'm trying relentlessly to get him down off the furniture but he doesn't seem to be responding to it?! At the moment i'm up every 5minutes to pull him down and give the command but he doesn't seem to be responding.

I'm on a samsung s3. Doesn't seem to give me the option to add a picture :(

Any advice from anyone on the down command? I'm trying relentlessly to get him down off the furniture but he doesn't seem to be responding to it?! At the moment i'm up every 5minutes to pull him down and give the command but he doesn't seem to be responding.

only adise I can give you.....go to Tesco's and get the largest can of patience you can find and drink that.... :D