Bella Is At Very Bad Condition

MarkoMKD

Awww, somebody's daddy's little girl :D glad to hear she's on the mend AND that she forgave you so quickly. What did you bribe her with? :rofl:

Anyways I did read along the lines that you got a massive bite on your arm. Be sure to treat that one too alright? Your health is equally important.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went through something similar to this with Luna last month, pools of gas in her intestine suspected sponge blockage open ed her up and found nothing, some sort of a natural blockage but she's on the mend now thankfully.

Hope everything sorts itself out and Bella is back to full health soon.

Dan

Liv the bite it's not so serious as the scratches,im like "after fight with a cat,or a woman" :P

Today another painfull treatment for her,definitely dont want to be even touched from her vet anymore. :/ Another 4 injections as it was sheduled,tomorrow the same. Today there was need of 2 docs and me to hold her so another doc can put her the injections

She almost took out the "plastic thing" which was closing the opening for her needle in her vein so the doc took it out. (said yesterday that she is showing interest for removing it) So the antibiotics will go with pills now.

Why not decide that from the very start? :huh: silly vet. By the way, can't your vet just switch to a smaller needle when he sees how much he's hurting Bella? My vet never hurts Diamond, or any of his patients for that matter, when he needs to inject something. Maybe it's his syringe. Maybe it's the needle he used. Maybe it's how he always talks to the dog so much they think more about how annoying this man is than the pain. But no matter what he did, he proved that painless (or at least "as little pain as possible") injection is possible.

It's the medicine that hurst.It is underscin 4 different type of medicine,2 are some kind of cure/antibiotic other 2 are vitamins becouse she is not allowed to eat anything.

Number 2 and 4 hurts the most,she scratches after 2 mins a lot,so the pain comes when he inject the medicine in her,not when the syringe get in her skin.

There are injections which humans have that hurt when they are going in as well. At the end of the day she knows you are there for her and always will be. 2 minutes of scratching and pain isn't to much to ask for a cure to her problem, so give her lots of love and cuddles and hope that it all works and does cure her. Sounds like the treatment is working so, fingers crossed, all over soon. I hate it when any of mine are sick and they quite often are so know what you are going through all to well.

Gary.