Hi, I'm New Here.

AuroraBorealis

awe she looks like she does!

Oh, and my friend has those exact same pool stairs! 

Maybe she has allergies. Like i said ive only had her for 3 months which is kinda the start of spring. So.... Maybe the pollen is getting to her. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1402584527.182014.jpg

She loves to be outside!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A little late coming into this thread Josh, but it's always good to see another 'mercan on the forum.

As you've already heard, Husky's tend to be naturally thin (except for my Sasha who's just fat!) being able to feel their ribs and hips is quite normal.  I usually describe feeling the ribs as if you were feeling the ribs in cellophane at the market, they should feel about the same, you'll feel the meat between the ribs, but her ribs are probably pretty obvious as well.

That white phlegm ... that kinda bothers me as well.  Have you (the vet) done a check for heartworms.  You may not think about them up north, but they're prevalent across all the states and border provinces of Canada.  Once they've spread in larval form to the lungs, you can see what you're seeing.  If you can, I'd suggest you take a sample of that into the vets for an exam under a 'scope.  You should also be able to see them visually ( not necessarily with a scope ) so if you haven't, take a real good look next time she coughs up something and see if there's anything in it.

• 4 weeks later...