For The Fish People If Any

Bambi92

What on earth is this?

I was watching the Monterey bay camera on ustream and this swam past it sort of looks like a shark but then it looks nothing like anything I've EVER seen before Lol didn't see it again after that.

post-9013-14027497891194_thumb.jpg

post-9013-14027497999668_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Was about to point out it's (maybe) the mola mola :D some of 'em lives here in Indonesia... we got scientists all over the world flying over to study them freaky fishes. I just think about how many mouths it'd feed if deep-fried!

I didn't know they were in Indonesia. Wonder of we have any in Aussie Waters. It's kinda cute in a freakish way lol one of the TV channels here call it an alien fish. Speaking of alien if have you seen a goblin shark. That's one thing you don't want to hook while fishing that thing is the freakiest thing I've ever seen lol

Shush you, goblin sharks are the ones who are kinda cute in a freakish way. You can have our mola mola LOL they're freakish in a freakish way!

EDIT: I'm somehow pretty sure there are some of 'em in Australian waters as well. After all, we (Indonesia and Australia) kinda share our waters LOL

EDIT #2: don't you know how big these fishes are?? They're far taller than I am and I'm five feet six (168 cm)

Goblin sharks are so no were near cute lol that things jaw comes out if it's head that's just scary!! I looked up a few videos of them and someone swimming with the mola mola and the person looked like a pin compared to this fish! Imagine catching one on a fishing rod you'd end up in the water with it lol