We Are Off The Vet On Wednesday: Please Wish Us Luck!

Smokey

Smokey and Zeeva need their vaccinations updated so we are scheduled on Wednesday. Please wish us luck. I'd called our previous vet like 12 times and left half a dozen massages to figure out when the pups are due for vaccs but I didn't get any response. Finally, today someone answered and faxed over the details.

It's easy to take them one at a time but together they're a handful...

I absolutely cannot stress enough how much I love our vet! He's become like family to us because he's a part of our community! I took Smokey in to get his gums looked at because he has a large bump there, and they didn't charge us for the consultation. I don't want to take advantage of him at all. Zeeva's had two surgeries with him in the past 6 months to remove lumps which we paid a hefty amount for, but still it was discounted. I'm so lucky in this area it's unbelievable!

They have AMAZING reviews on Yelp as well so I'm not BSing when I praise them. If anyone is in my area and needs a reference please PM me. Prices are reasonable too (IMO).

Yay it's over.

Thank you for the luck! It worked ;)

Zeeva I've realized is very pain tolerant and trusting of me and the vet. Smokey is squirmy and hated the muzzle...

Here they are in a down stay prior to the Dr. coming into the room.

218033d1403115430-we-off-vet-wednesday-w

Feel relieved.

They were busy and so I didn't get to ask; any side effects to watch out for from the vaccinations?

C:

Great to hear it went pretty smoothly! I'm not sure about side effects (the vet doesn't mention anything with the booster shots) but if you don't experience anything within the next day or so I think you'll be ok. I'm pretty sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, lol.