Feel Free To Say Hey!!!

redtail

Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to a husky in the home though I have trained a number of them in the past 9 years. I've always looked forward to the day I could bring one home. I recently adopted a 1.5 year old beautiful girl that was in a tiny house with a little bitty yard who was going stir crazy and being under fed. She's a fantastic girl and is becoming part of our family more and more everyday.

post-11983-0-69155400-1403058032_thumb.j

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Her name is Shea and is snoozing right next to me as I type as we took an 8 mile walk this morning by the river.

Hay Shea and Marshall, welcome to the forum ... now where is Newburgh??  I see it's the murder capital of New York (huh? I thought that NYC was that!!) and also a Newburgh in Indiana ...

Hay Shea and Marshall, welcome to the forum ... now where is Newburgh??  I see it's the murder capital of New York (huh? I thought that NYC was that!!) and also a Newburgh in Indiana ...

I'm in southern Indiana not many murders here

Took our first trail hike this AM. Shea was a big fan of the non pavement 4.25 mile jaunt. We got to see loads of squirrels and even a turtle though she didn't want to eat said box turtle. I've got a Nike+ GPS watch that I use to map our walks. Maybe I'll make a post with our daily routes posted