Eek Its Tomorrow!

Sarah

They will be fine!  :D

It's a smaller op to neuter a fully decended male, the recovery time is heaps quicker too!  Of course that didn't stop Ice from being a big boo boo baby about it, but then he's like that about most things, lol.

Good luck!  :huskyhugs: xxx

have used dry shampoo on them and given them a really good brushing so they're all set now :( They've had their tea so no more food for them now, they can only have water 

Have you packed their jim jams? :)

Sorry Sarah, I'd be exactly the same.

All the best for tomorrow - it will be fine so don't worry too much, (much easier said than done of course)!

Skye is midway through her first season so she will be popping down to our local vet, (a little later in the year), and then it will be our turn to worry!

It is always a wonderful moment when our 'companions' return home, (after any form of medical intervention), and it is a time when we can 'spoil' them a little more than usual, (whoops there goes Husky rule 4)!

Take care y'all!

Thank you all x

Off to bed now up early to take them for a walk before dropping them at the vets for 830 hopefully being tired they will behave. ...... well I can hope lol

sent via husky howls from my mobile

Good luck to them all! I'm sure they will be fine. Get the sedatives lol. I had to get then with mine! Hopefully they won't need cones (mine didn't ) I worried all morning with mine as well even tho it's a simple procedure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2