Hi Guys!

Nolan

My name is Nolan and I'm new here! Recently bought an 8 week old Husky and I've been googling facts about the breed like crazy! That's how I came across this forum. He's the one in my avatar.

I recently moved to Puerto Rico from Iowa and I've always wanted either a Husky or a German Sheperd to keep my 8 year old dachsund company so I went to a shelter as soon as I moved and got the little guy! His name is Oreo.

I must say I really like the way the forum looks and how nice the members on here are! :)

Hi Nolan, welcome to the forum, good to have you on board. What a great name, Oreo, I love it  :D

Please feel free to ask, ask & ask again if you're not sure of something or can't find something on here, there's plenty of members around all day & night to lend a hand