Mjölnir's New Photos

LightningStruck

My awesome breeder sent me new photos today. They are sooooo cute. I was not expecting it at all and I am just so happy with both my choice in puppy and the fact that I have met a terrific person as a breeder, sometimes you can get some real crab apples that turn out to be more trouble then they are worth. She has been great the whole way through, sending me constant updates, answering questions, and providing lots of pictures until I can pick him up. I don't get a chance to visit because it is on the other side of the state. Just wanted to share this overload of puppy sunshine. He doesn't look like much like a mighty "Mjölnir" in these, lol, but that's perfectly okay with me. 

post-12000-0-64715700-1403579992_thumb.j

post-12000-0-23777700-1403580017_thumb.j

post-12000-0-38312400-1403580030_thumb.j

post-12000-0-39840700-1403580036_thumb.j

Thanks! I agree about the dogs in clothes thing, I am usually not a fan either - but I didn't do it, my breeder did. I will admit it definitely brought out the color of his eyes though. I have a frenchie that sometimes wears a hoodie, but that is because it looks hilarious and appropriate. I'll find a photo somewhere. 

post-12000-0-02557700-1403612078_thumb.j

Absolutely beautiful pup. Those eyes are stunning but be prepared for the fact that they could well change. One of my pups, Sapphire, yes you've guessed it, so named because of her eye colour ended up with ice blue eyes. As a very young pup her eyes were a really deep blue and as she got older the eyes got lighter. Still love her to bits though.

Gary.

Thanks, guys! I have heard a lot about eye color changing, so I just glad I got a photo of it while they are so bright for now. Yes, lol, the frenchie Miss Moxie likes her hoodies. Michigan winters can be pretty harsh. But perfect weather for a husky. :D I can pick up my pup around the 11th of next month. Its driving me crazy to wait.