Help Needed from ALL members!!

Sarah

Please can you spare a few minsutes to sign this petition: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/support-contact.html

No need for any details except for your name and email address.

For those that don't know, Jonathan, my brother, has sever brain damage and cannot lead a normal life. The group "Contact" is funded by the local council and it means that for 3 hours every Tuesday night, he gets to meet up with friends similar to himself and to go out in a group and have a good time doing what we take for granted......going for a drink, laser quest, bowling etc

He loves this activity so much and will break his heart if they stop the funding. Please Please take 2 mins to sign the petition and forward to family and friends. It would mean so much if you would do this for me.

Thank you all so much xxx

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed, #79. Don't know if my being from the US makes a difference or not, but it's the least I can do.

The Cobb family is signature number 82. I hope that the petition stops them from discontinuing funding.

My aunt has down syndrome, and I believe that all people with disabilities deserve to be part of programs

like these because when they are older experiencing life in the outside world improves their quality of life.

please update us once you find out for sure wether the program will be continued.

Guest snowdog

signed chick, hope it works out as it should sarah, things like this need support, its always stuff like this that gets scrapped when its much needed n deserved all the best xx