Introduction

Victoria Frost

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and I wanted to give a quick hello and introduce my little man, Ender. He's now 10 months old and a real sweetie. He also has a 2 year old cat sister who's all black, named Squeaky.

He's energetic and playful, his favorite toys are a tennis ball and his "Moo Cow" Kong squeaky toy (photo below) which he howls (talks) to. He also loves going on walks and car rides, especially when he can poke his nose out the window and let his lips flap in the wind (lol). Also, he LOVES to nap!

He loves people, especially children, though he needs some more socialization skills since he gets so excited, he wants to jump all over people and other dogs (and poor Squeaky, though he's getting better, they can sleep near each other now). He is in the intermediate course at PetSmart and struggling a bit since it's all about learning "heel" and listening on the first command, he's as stubborn as they come. We just put him on a Holt collar, which he doesn't like much but, he's an angel with it on. Nonetheless, we're patient with him and couldn't imagine our little family without him - we love him to death!

I tried to post some photos but it said im not allowed to post links...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi and welcome to the pack :D

He sounds so adorable!  You need to do a couple of posts before you can post links - this is to stop spammers on the forum.  Alternatively, you can right click and copy a pic if its on facebook and paste on here if that's easier :)

Thank you! That's what I thought... I'm also having issues getting each section of the forums to load on my phone, is that normal?

I'm in central California right now, in the desert area. Originally from New Jersey.

Here's Ender after puppy class the other day, all tired.

nuza3y4e.jpg

Proud mom, dad, and Ender after graduating Beginner puppy class

pave3y6e.jpg

Ender's "Moo Cow"

umydu7a3.jpg

Ender being a dork, lol

aty3yna4.jpg

Thank you guys! Yes, sometimes I feel like I landed the most stubborn of all! But he really is a lover :) He also doesn't like the phrase "bad boy", he will make sad woo woo's at the sound of it, that's when he's been really bad!

His markings confuse people, they always ask what kind of a dog he is or insist that he's not a Siberian Husky. He just had a dark face and a "dirty" nose lol... It's hard to see but he has a little white stripe going up his nose to his forehead, and I love his little white "eyebrows".

And Sarah, it seems like all the sections aren't loading... I can click on them but nothing comes up. I had to find the introduction forum by searching keywords, that's the only way I can access stuff it seems.

Lightening, we got his Moo Cow at PetSmart, it's made by Kong so it's REALLY durable, though I've had to do some minor surgery on him to sew his ear back on. It's essentially a giant squeaker in there the size of the toy. He can talk to him for hours lol...

Thank you guys! Yes, sometimes I feel like I landed the most stubborn of all! But he really is a lover :) He also doesn't like the phrase "bad boy", he will make sad woo woo's at the sound of it, that's when he's been really bad!

His markings confuse people, they always ask what kind of a dog he is or insist that he's not a Siberian Husky. He just had a dark face and a "dirty" nose lol... It's hard to see but he has a little white stripe going up his nose to his forehead, and I love his little white "eyebrows".

And Sarah, it seems like all the sections aren't loading... I can click on them but nothing comes up. I had to find the introduction forum by searching keywords, that's the only way I can access stuff it seems.

that's odd - are you using tapa talk or a comp?  if a comp what browser are you using will ask hubby to have a look :)x

I'm totally copying you and getting one for my pup! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You SO should! They're a bit expensive $15usd or so, but totally worth it. I have some videos of him woo woo-ing with Moo Cow. I'm sure you can find them online on amazon.

that's odd - are you using tapa talk or a comp? if a comp what browser are you using will ask hubby to have a look :)x

I'm using the tapatalk app for android, I haven't been on the computer yet. I click a section and it just says "loading" but never loads. If I search or if it's a topic I've posted on/created it comes up in my subscriptions and I can view it.

I'm using the tapatalk app for android, I haven't been on the computer yet. I click a section and it just says "loading" but never loads. If I search or if it's a topic I've posted on/created it comes up in my subscriptions and I can view it.

hmmmm odd - will tag marc as he's the tech guy around here, one of anyway lol and see if he can help

Best suggestion would be to uninstall tapatalk from your phone and reinstall it. Just checked it on my phone here and doesnt seem to be any issues with it so it must be the installation on your device itself

Best suggestion would be to uninstall tapatalk from your phone and reinstall it. Just checked it on my phone here and doesnt seem to be any issues with it so it must be the installation on your device itself

Hi Marc, I just did all of that. Uninstalled and reinstalled, signed in and it's still saying loading but not actually loading anything. :( I logged in on the computer, and things work fine on there.