If You Were To Die...

Chula

Bloody hell! I should hope not I'm only 19!  :o 

In all seriousness though, I'm pretty sure my parents who love him just as much (but are unable to look after him) would find him a suitable family and home.

Anyone's time can come any time! I think my other half would keep her but I worry he can't really take care of her or give her the time she needs. Not sure what would happen. :(

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I don't have anything written down yet (even though I should).  As it stands right now my partner would take him and give him all the love and care he gets from me.  If for some reason we were both to pass on unexpectedly I know my Mom wouldn't be able to take him because he would have to be an outside dog and I can't allow that to happen to my baby, he needs to be indoors with people.  I would want the rescue I got him from to take him back and find him another loving home, or for the trainer that works there and loves him to pieces to have him.

It has been a consideration for me and I've talked to a shelter - good shelter, good reputation - who have said they'd take Avalanche without a problem.  Regrettably with Sasha's record for biting over food she would probably end up being put down ( regrettably, probably the better option for her ).

I did think about this when they were young and the mother in law would of been my first choice if my hubby died too. Now they're older though I'm not so sure as Bear's too strong for her. The only other option really would be to pass them down to my boys. Callum's usually pretty good with them, a bit lazy at times but then he is a teenager! Lol. And they love him to bits too, so considering the poor boys just lost both of his parents (theroretically) it would be good to keep as much of the remaining family together as possible.

Hopefully we'll never have to find out! [emoji2]

I hate to say this as I'm always very organized, but I wouldn't know what to do. I don't trust my family. I don't have any friends who'd know how to handle a Husky. I sure hope I'd stay alive until the next two years though! Dog-savvy people are more common in the US and I hope I can make good friends with someone who'd take care of him when I no longer can.