Hello From Illinois!

RyeBread

New to this forum but it seems like a great place to find information and share husky stories.

Our Riley is going to be 1 year old on 7/11/14. She has brought a lot of love and joy into our home in the past year. We plan to get another next summer as a friend!

post-11771-1403969711997_thumb.jpg

post-11771-14039697256362_thumb.jpg

post-11771-14039697367668_thumb.jpg

hello, I'm new also but I felt like I should reply since I'm also from Illinois! this place is amazing, you get all your questions answered and more! you get to see beautiful huskies everyday! :)

I must say, Riley is a beautiful girl! from my experience, adding a husky is a great idea. it keeps them worn down because they play 24/7. my two love each other :) they pick up on each other's habits though, which is good on potty training, but bad if Riley has any undesirable traits.

anyways, WELCOME! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to Husky-Owners.  I think you'll find this forum to be very friendly and that's why so many of us call it home.  The forum is based in the UK, but membership spans the Globe.  Some of my best friends, I've never met, and it's because of this forum.  Anyway, Riley is gorgeous.  Our first Husky was a red and white.

The USA Iowa Camp is held in Iowa, each year.  It's three days of Huskies and their owners.   Check out the Official Annual Iowa Husky Camp 2014 area on the forum for more information.  It will be held in September.

haha, there's lots more than I ever thought! there's only 4 huskies around where I am that I know of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah there are a lot of us around!! If your I the Chicago area there are several dog parks we could use to set up meets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Everyone would be welcome :)  Although there isn't anything officially planned in that area, they do have an annual Husky Camp in Iowa every year in September.  You are welcome to put together a meet in your area though, that's what it's all about :) 

I'm in southern Indiana would Shea and I be welcome? :-)