Tufts Anyone?

Sarah

Darwin is Blowing too, fluffypallooza, here at fur central

post-1354-0-26913800-1403972937_thumb.jp

Did you pluck them?  I swear the more you pull them the more they pop up!  Ice used to let me pull his tufts out....... until he got fed up with me pulling some that weren't ready to come out yet! :erm:  Now he gives me evils and grumbles, lol.

Kaiser is also blowing feel free to call in and de tuft lol

Would love to seeings as my own dogs aren't too keen!  lol.  Bear gets worried when I pull hers off and if I'm not careful she tries to eat them like she wants to put them back where they belong, lol.

I wish Jelly would look like this D:.

I hardly ever get to pluck her because there's nothing to pluck even though she is fluffy D: .  (Not Skyla fluffy but the standard fluff D:)

Thank goodness there was a husky meet up today and I saw this one husky with HUUGEEE tufts on her butt... I basically dragged her aside and plucked her butt while her owner was giving me funny looks :D .  Most fun ever.

Mine hate it when I pluck them. But sometimes I also pluck ones that aren't ready to come out lol. But man, when is it going to stop lol. It's been a couple months now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I use a serrated bread knife and use it as a comb. Works wonders and costs WAY less than a coat king. A groomer at the Louisville cluster lent the tip to me as my border collie was blowing coat at the time of the show

I'm sure there is a thread about this somewhere, but just because this one reminded me to ask - I keep hearing completely different opinions on the furminator, or however you correctly spell that. My breeder claims that I should never go near it because it cuts up their fur, whereas a nearby owner that I know swears by it and says that it does not as long as its used properly. Just wondering what you guys have experienced? I am glad someone said like peeling nail polish or a sunburn, Emily. I thought maybe I was all alone in that weird corner of the world where I can't keep myself from doing things like that. lol