Poor Yukon :(

Jay

This morning I noticed Yukon acting kind of odd, laying down a lot and just sort of off. After his meal he threw up but just a little bit. He seemed fine after that. I noticed a small piece of plastic in his vomit so figured that was the cause

We went on as normal, he was acting fine, went number 2 ok.

After our walk he came in and started yelping and crying loudly and growling when Nikko came by to see what was wrong. Then he puked up a lot and more plastic.

Now he is acting normal, drinking a lot of water

At least my work doesn't have power so I can stay home with him for a bit longer to make sure he's alright

a6aty4as.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know. I didn't think so because he pooped ok but now he just threw up again but all water that he just drank

I found some plastic piece in his puke

I think it was part of a toy that a neighbor have him. I didn't see him eat any plastic tho but he must have. Yukon is notorious for eating things he shouldn't. ATM he seems to be ok.

I'm hoping that he threw up the water because he was drinking too fast and had too much and that he already threw up what's upsetting his stomach. I'll keep an eye on him as long as I can. Power is out at work so I'm on call until it comes back on

:huskyhugs: for Yukon.

Hope the vets don't find anything (coz it's already cleared out)

He screamed when the vet was examining him. (Vet seemed kind of rough). Then took him for X-rays. He wouldn't go so I had to carry him :(. Now just waiting for the X-rays to be done

Edited by Jason Schrader
c