• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ybuzameh.jpg

He's already perking up! We even played fetch tonight :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Cut this out, you're making me want an all white now. He is gorgeous.

How did they tell you to give the sulcrulfate? Just curious because I have that on hand too and when I had to give it to Odin a couple months ago they made me disolve it into a slurry and give it to him via a syringe. I can only imagine how awful that tasted...

He's everyone's favorite ;)

It helps that he is the most laid back husky that I have ever met..and cuddly :wub: :wub: :wub:

They just said to give it to him in pill form, but when I tried that yesterday he threw it right back up.  So today I ground it up and put it with his chicken and rice and he ate it up.  Since he had to take 4 pills this morning I figured it would be easiest to just grind it all up

Cut this out, you're making me want an all white now. He is gorgeous.

How did they tell you to give the sulcrulfate? Just curious because I have that on hand too and when I had to give it to Odin a couple months ago they made me disolve it into a slurry and give it to him via a syringe. I can only imagine how awful that tasted...