Squeaky Balls??

Jake absolutely LOVES squeaky balls! He will lay down with one and chew it and squeak it over and over and over until he's chewed a hole through it. This takes him about ten minutes. I've gone through about 10 balls in a few weeks!

Anyone have any suggestions on a squeaky ball or squeaky toy that will take him longer than ten minutes to chew through??

I've gotten him the kong squeaky tennis balls and even those didn't stand a chance. He will chew on the plush squeaky toys and somehow break the squeaker with the toy still intact!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I have found out is... Nothing lasts... So what I do now is go to my local park with a tennis court, and I wait for the tennis players to leave and collect all the left over balls they leave around. So this way I don't have to buy any and Sky gets a walk at the park. 

Thanks!!! :) he has a kong though. He just has this crazy obsession for things that squeak! I'm hoping to find something squeaky that will last him awhile

Al-- hahaha mind out of the gutter!!! :-P

He's been through 6 kong squeaky balls and quite a few other squeaky balls. I just saw there's an original kong that comes with a squeaker. I think I'm going to try it.

If it doesn't squeak or contain food, he's not interested lol

mine get into fights with squeaky toys the noise is the same a mouse makes when they catch one....so there is a limit on squeaks in our house....

Please let us know if you find something indestructible as I've discovered that Ice can destroy anything in minutes if not seconds!  Even a giant kong got the end bitten off of it and I honestly thought that would be impossible to do!  lol

The only thing that seems to help is to limit Ice's time with the toy which is sad.  He usually starts off playing innocently with the toy and then lays down and starts chewing frantically on it, as soon as he lays down with it, that's the time we remove it!  Things seem to last a lot longer that way, but does mean he doesn't get to enjoy them as much as he would of otherwise liked. 

His favourite toy is a squeaky pig.  :wub:

Please let us know if you find something indestructible as I've discovered that Ice can destroy anything in minutes if not seconds! Even a giant kong got the end bitten off of it and I honestly thought that would be impossible to do! lol

The only thing that seems to help is to limit Ice's time with the toy which is sad. He usually starts off playing innocently with the toy and then lays down and starts chewing frantically on it, as soon as he lays down with it, that's the time we remove it! Things seem to last a lot longer that way, but does mean he doesn't get to enjoy them as much as he would of otherwise liked.

His favourite toy is a squeaky pig. :wub:

I will let you know how the squeaky kong works out! I don't have the patience to wait for one to be shipped so I'm going out to get him one tonight :)

Jake is the same way! Something about the squeak that just gives him this joy that nothing else can. I'm guessing it's his prey drive that makes the squeak so exciting.

Who would think that little mouth could do so much destruction??

Ooh please do! Squeaky kong tennis balls usually last ice all of thirty seconds, lol.

We still buy them though as Bears not destructive with her toys, well not normally.....

There was this one time when she pulled off the snout of her toy pig but that's pretty much it. she's has a honking duck toy for well over a year now and it's her favourite thing ever, even now she'll carry it around in her mouth making honky noises at you! She's only allowed it when we go out (helped with her SA) and now when we come home she greets us with a few honks and then runs off upstairs to hide it. Unfortunately for her we know where she likes to hides things, Lol.

Am very intrigued by the squeaky version of the original kong! ?

Hahaha that's too cute! Honky noises!

Stella had a honky pig toy that she would lay with and lick like her baby. As soon as Jake came into our lives, he ripped the snout off :(

Aww. Bless her. You'll have to tell Stella that Bear knows how she feels, getting her toys ripped up by her new little brother! Lol.

ru9adeqa.jpg

Well petsmart didn't have the squeaky orig kong I saw online so I got her a few other things instead! The wubba isn't that tough at all. I know he will love it but I won't be able to let him chew on it.

This is the wubba we have, it shows no damage and still squeaks after 2 months. Ronin has killed a few toys and he can crunch down a bone in short time so he has a very strong jaw. It hard to tell if the one you got is the same.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kong-Floppy-Ear-Wubba-Large/dp/B0090Z9CW8/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1404354610&sr=8-10&keywords=kong+wubba

The kong wubba didn't last long with my pack as they destroyed it quickly. I have yet to find anything squeaky that lasts. And lmao and squeaky balls lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

This is the wubba we have, it shows no damage and still squeaks after 2 months. Ronin has killed a few toys and he can crunch down a bone in short time so he has a very strong jaw. It hard to tell if the one you got is the same.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kong-Floppy-Ear-Wubba-Large/dp/B0090Z9CW8/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1404354610&sr=8-10&keywords=kong+wubba

I think it's the same one. Do you let your dog chew on it or is it just for play time? It feels kinda soft like it would be easy to break the squeaker. We will see though!

Edited by Erica Merecka