What Probiotic And Glucosamine Do You Recommend?

My girl was having some major bathroom issues, she was having diarrhea several times a day in the house, nothing about her diet changed, all the tests came back clear so the vet chalked it up to stress related (my schedule has been wacky lately) he put her on a prescription probiotic and said if that helps to keep her a probiotic daily for a while. Sure enough, cleared her right up. He also told me to start her on glucosamine based on the way she was walking. I know there are some combination vitamins that contain both in it, I don't know if that'd be better or if I should get independent ones. What do you guys recommend brand wise? 

I don't know what brands are available in the US, but Protexin is a good brand for dogs, but human grade is probably the easiest -  Inner Health Plus is excellent. Some fish oils contain glucosamine and chondroitin, just go by average weight human weight and divide accordingly, usually around half is fine. My vet said that 1000mg capsules of glucosamine are fine as you can't really overdose (within reason)

Have a look at this brand, it is apparently very good

http://www.glydefordogs.com

If you go with fish oils, try to get one with vitamin E added as high dose fish oil will deplete the body of vitamin E and this can make the dog very ill. 

I would also recommend adding a teaspoon of turmeric a day to food as this is excellent for arthritis and a whole host of other conditions.

Pretty much any Glucosamine (human or otherwise) and + Chondroitin would be a bonus. It's worth checking the contents though for other ingredients but we use a human combination of the two - how refreshing to find a vet who actually recommends giving it (most look blank)

We give Activia yoghurt when ours need a pro-biotic - loads cheaper than any prescription and works very well