Over A Thousand Photos!

BlueWolf

I have a folder with just the photos of my dogs. Just today I realised I have recently broken the thousand photos boundary  :o 1.012 photos, 2,8GB worth of photos of just my own dogs!  :redface1:

So how are others organising the photos of their dogs? How many do you have? I'm both curious but also want some reassurance I'm not the only obsessed person with over a thousand photos of just his own dogs  :rofl:

I'm totally obsessed with pictures of the dogs. I talked my breeder into sending me everything she had from pics of the parents, newborn pics, and updated photos once to twice a week. And they're not even home yet! I can't even imagine what I will accumulate when I can do it myself. It's definitely not just you. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many hundreds spread out through lots of folders and hard drives

Really need to get organised

Many hundreds spread out through lots of folders and hard drives

Really need to get organised

Me too, I started off with good intentions of having a "Dog" folder, but I think I have more pics floating around elsewhere than in there. I don't think I have over 1,000 pics but after having Myshka 8.5 years and owning Big D etc, who knows! lol

ummm........  you need to take alot more photos to catch me up - and i do mean lots..... lol 

I don't think i should admit how many pics i have - just of Skye - i think someone might need to take my camera and my phone away lol 

ok... ok...... i will say how many - Just of Skye (and only pics taken with my phone camera - oh and only up until the start of this year) i have calculated a grand total of 2,505 pics.  Oh and i forgot to mention i have only had her since 9th May 2012. I can't even imagine how many photos of Skye i have if i added the other pics off my phone and the ones i have taken with my canon. 

Is there an anonymous  group for people who take too many photos??? i might need to join lol 

I have photos of Skye grouped into folders which then have sub-folders, my canon ones are in folders with dates on and aren't actually split into sub-folders-  i should but just haven't got around to it yet lol.