Sore

Stormy

Yeah, like you said, they have a habit of breaking out when you're run down or stressed. I get mine on the skin near my mouth, not actually on my lip. Starts off like a spot but then starts tingling and gets that scabby thing that hurts and keeps cracking if you smile, Gives you a good excuse to be grumpy, lol.

I never just get one I get around 3 or 4 all in the same spot which makes it look like one massive one haha think I'm immune to the cream now to! Bought those compeed ones today in hope it sorts it out!

Three or four?! I get fed up with just one to contend with!

Really hope the compeed helps you. Trying to think of what brand I had. It wasn't the normal ones you see like blistese or whatever it's called. Think it began with an L. All I can think of is lipsyl, couldn't of been that though?!

I suffer with them when I'm run down and found tea tree oil really helps if you dab it on at the first 'tingle' of one appearing. TTO really stinks but for me it really works, worth a try :)

I use tea tree oil too, it tends to dry them up quite quickly.

I've got a coldsore too this week, I think I partied too hard last weekend and have felt shattered since!

Mines calmed right down now I put boiling hot water on them with a cotton bus at night then cover in cream lol and them compeed are great as no air can get to them!

Partied to hard lol you did have a whole weekend of it! :)