Shiloh Has Become A Terror!

I've not been on for ages!! So whilst Shiloh is finally at peace chewing a bone I thought I'd come and update.

She has been doing so well, until the past week where she has turned into a little terror.

I never used to be able to complain about her at all, unlike others who say puppies are a nightmare from the start haha she learnt toilet training pretty quick, was doing great with basic commands, was super friendly, loved to chill out and was just lovely.

But this last week, she has been horrible. I can't even really explain it, because it doesn't sound anywhere near as bad as it is, but she just gets up and howls randomly, she keeps showing her teeth and does a bit of growling, she's gone to bite me a fair few times, and she just isn't the sweet puppy she was. Even when I'm giving her attention she gets funny. So I stop, then she goes to bite me! I can't win :(

I did wonder if it's because my boyfriend went away nearly 4 weeks ago, so it's just been me, but I'm consistent and firm with her. But maybe she's missing him? But then why is she only starting to be like it now?

Or maybe it's because she's about to turn 6 months, and I hear puppies go through the "terrible twos" around this age?

Or is she approaching her first season?

Whatever it is, it's really getting me down. I'm so stressed with it all (I'm pregnant as well, which is worrying me when she's being like this), she's had me in tears. I don't want to be afraid of my own dog, but I hate it when she gets bitey. She hasn't actually bit me yet, but then I'm watching her so closely because I'm worried she will. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I play with her lots, she goes on 3 short walks a day after her meals, I give her attention ...

We found a lovely dog walker who visits her whilst I'm at work, and she loves Shiloh which is great, and apparently she is super well behaved for her.

I've already told my boyfriend he will be on puppy duty when he is home in august! Her walks are turning into a nightmare too.

I'm not expecting her to always be well behaved, of course she won't be.

But it's so frustrating when she has always been so lovely, and now she's turned into a terror!

I should add, that at my mums on the weekend, she was not like this, so maybe it really is that she's just bored of it just being me!

Anyway, sorry for this long post. I'm just going crazy!

It could be because she's coming into season or it could be her teenage stage , is her vulva swollen? Only thing I can think of if this isn't why is to maybe contact a behaviourist and see what they say , maybe she is picking up on your pregnancy and it's making her feel unsettled , hard to say