Hi From Saskatchewan

Hi there, Im glad I found this site and looking forward to cruising around it and meeting every one.  I live in Saskatchewan canda and am owned my 2 sibes, Jag and Mya. We just recently lost my older rescue Alaska another sibe. We got Jag my dream dog almost 9 yrs ago as a 7 week old pup. Alaska(grey) we found on line and the poor thing had been beaten to the point we could not touch her, but had her 7 yrs when she passed away from a rapidly growing cancer, we believe she was 11. We jusr adoped our newest, Mya. was going to become a  one dog houshold and 2 weeks after Alaska passed we got another. lol. We had and empty bed and she needed one. She is nearly 4 we think. Definatly love them, they can be a tricky breed but nothing beats burring your face in the scruff of their necks. I groom dogs for a living so have a bit of experience with dogs of all breeds and temperments, so I like to think i can help people out with some of there questions and conserns but definately dont know everything and have a ton of q's myself.

post-12070-0-65759900-1404611374.jpg

post-12070-0-45607500-1404611513.jpg

Welcome to the pack. Your Huskies look beautiful. Sorry for your loss of Alaska. Never easy.