Missing Husky Puppy In Ipswich Suffolk

yassysmum

Hi everyone hope you can help me, I had to rehome my puppy because of work commitments and to my horror i got a text at 3am on weds 9/07/14 saying she had got off her lead and he couldn't find her. This was at Austin street, Old stoke I have been looking for her since there was a sighting at Kenyon rd 4.15 and the last sighting was at 5.20 at stoke bridge heading towards the train station. She is black and white with blue eyes her name is Yasmin she isn't good with loud noises so she is probably petrified of all the traffic.

i have contacted the police, councils dog warden, Facebook, all Ipswich vets everything and have been walking around looking for her. Her new owner however has done nothing please help me find her

:ditto:

was going to say the same as Michelle.  I know you've said you've tried everything but have you rang round the rescue/rehome shelters in your area and surrounding ones too, just incase she's been handed in and put up for adoption?  

Hope you find her.  Will keep my eyes peeled, I'm a little further south than Ipswich but anything is possible.    Please let us know if you find her.  Good luck. xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Was just called and asked if my Ayasha had gotten out as there was a post on FB about a found B&W husky that is a spit for her, got more info and the dog is IP2 area, so have given a link to this thread and asked them to message to see if the same dog

• 3 weeks later...