Well It's All Kicked Off Lol

BingBlaze n Skyla

So animal control or whoever did go and see the owner of the black lab and it all kicked off tonight lol

She actually walked her dog around the back of our house so I leant out window to call blaze and skyla away from the gate and she shouted at me about reporting her and I said yes I did so she told me to come out n say it to her so I did , she told me to f-off and shut up when I explained why , saying I was Fed up of your dog peeing up our front door she was all like so if left a big scratch down your car you'd report me!? Yes I bloody would you'd have the police right round your door! ( I have my dad and neighbour as a witness to this threat) then she asked if we'd actually seen her dog do it , yes because it drives skyla mental when he's at the front door! Even my mum's seen it , to which she said that blind woman or she's blind or something to that affect Well I nearly punched her for that! She's lucky she didn't say anything else when I told her mum wasn't blind she had cancer!! Then she wanted proof about her dog peeing up the tree so we showed her the dead tree but apparently even that wasn't proof enough for her and she's apparently been taking photos of our house! Bloody weirdo! Told her if it keeps happening I'll keep reporting her and if anything happens to my car u wanna watch yaself! She kept contradicting herself saying her gate was broken then it was fixed then it's her kids fault but they shouldn't have to watch the dog if he's in the garden despite it , she knew she was in the wrong I had all the proof I needed!

Now I can't sleep because I'm too pumped on adrenaline and I'm worried about my car too lol! ( I took out all the swear words because she kept swearing at me but then telling me to watch my mouth when I swore back lol)

She also didn't believe it's been happening for 4 years till I said I've got proof in a magazine article if u wanna see it then asked how long she'd had the dog n she said 4 years! Exactly! It's been getting out since then! But he was a puppy then! Like that's an excuse!! Stupid cow!

I hate neighbors like this......hnn do you have a garage to keep the car safe?

No unfortunately it's full of junk but I'm not worried too much I think she's all talk no action she knows I've got stuff on her so I don't think she'll do much tho apparently I'm a 'wanted woman' whatever that means lol we had a past issue where my mum ordered some clothes from next it went 'missing' and when my mum rang up the courier said it was a dark haired woman going into her back gate , we never got a parcel that day then the next time we ordered from them we went round their house soon as it said it was delivered and it was at theirs , she wanted proof I said ask your daughter because she's the one who gave us the other parcel back and she said no then proceeded to ask me what size I was ( I'm slightly bigger than her) yet when I said it was my mum's parcel not mine ( my mum's about the same size as her) she just kept repeating herself asking me my size so yeah I'm not too worried lol

Sorry rambled on a bit there

Ahh last thing you want is a neighbor like this...... We just moved to our new house and found out our new neighbors used to be thieves and went to prison. I don't judge people by history but we see new faces in their yard talking loudly everyday and all of them have tattoos......the worst part is they get 7

dogs in the back yard and bark at us and my baby husky all the time. I guess we just have to live with caution, both you and me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off, your neighbor is terrible and I am so sorry. Second, I think it's absolutely awful that the animal control people told her who it was that reporter her. It's none of her business who it was that reported, all she should know is that she WAS reported and the rest should be confidential. It's not allowed here to tell people who it was that has reported them for this exact reason (someone storming over all mad and being confrontational). I'm so sorry you have to deal with all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh sweetJesus, sounds like you've got a proper fruit loop for a neighbour there. [emoji43]

Fingers crossed that although she's giving it the big I am, that actually she does as she's told and keeps the dog secure at last. Would be nice not to have your garden used as a public toilet. [emoji32]

Next time video it on your phone then you'll have the threats to show to the police.

They'll have probable cause if anything happens to your car.

She'll be stupid enough to use her house keys to scratch the car. Evidence. Conviction, Job done.

Next time video it on your phone then you'll have the threats to show to the police.

They'll have probable cause if anything happens to your car.

She'll be stupid enough to use her house keys to scratch the car. Evidence. Conviction, Job done.

Funny u say that I've just downloaded a voice recorder lol and I'm looking into a cctv for the front and back so I can get any evidence if anything happens