New Puppy!!

TheGreatZeph

Awww she's SO sweet! Love the devil-eye marking :wub: oh and just because I'm a nosy teen with a four-page long list of dog names that I like, I'm gonna give you these suggestions:

(( thought that she needs a "Z" name to match your boy ))

Zola

Zora

Zoya (borrowing this from you, Mazz!)

Zelda

Azza

Zenith

Zena

Azuka

What? LOL I love making/suggesting names :D if somebody gets a new addition or has a litter of pups (more names!!) you can be very sure I'd reserve a space at the corner of the thread, where I'd sit with my extra long names list. I don't even care if none of my suggested names got chosen LOL I just love blurting them out :D

Ziva

Zakora

Dazzle

( I can go on and on LOL )

What? LOL I love making/suggesting names :D if somebody gets a new addition or has a litter of pups (more names!!) you can be very sure I'd reserve a space at the corner of the thread, where I'd sit with my extra long names list. I don't even care if none of my suggested names got chosen LOL I just love blurting them out :D

Ziva

Zakora

Dazzle

( I can go on and on LOL )

I wish I woulda known about this place before I got paisley! I couldn't decide on a name for her to save my life. and I'm still not all that fond of "paisley", but I didn't wanna go two months without a name.. hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is Zeph liking the new baby, btw?

Maybe you should name it Maisey, so it can really be a Paisley twin. :D

I had to open a whole thread about names because I had one, then decided to take his brother also and needed two names, then had a second name and no name for my original pick, lol. It was pretty silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys (: Thanks for the names too,I like Zora and Zena to go with Zephyr. I also came up with Ari which I really like. Zeph loves her, but he gets a little too rough with her sometimes. She's definitely got a little attitude and will tell him when to quit though!