Hello From Malakai And Me!

MallyMomma

Hi all!

First let me start out by saying how excited I am to have come across this community of husky enthusiasts! Our breed certainly is special and it's great to see such an active forum dedicated to them and those who love them! I'm a relative newcomer to the breed having purchased my first husky pup a couple years ago. That pup is now a coming two-year-old and weighs almost 80 lbs! His name is Malakai; AKC registered name ARANDA'S MALAKAI. I don't know how savvy people here are with bloodlines, but he is sired by BOZZ and out of ARANDA'S PRINCESS. If anyone has any information on these two I'd love to learn more about them! As for Malakai himself, he's got that infectious zest for life so typical of our breed. He enjoys the company of dogs and people equally and shamelessly relishes in attention. He's quite the ham and is the toast of the local dog park. Since I could talk all day about how handsome he is, I'll save you all some reading and attach some pictures instead!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and their pups! Anyone else located in Georgia??

post-12094-0-86462000-1405191969_thumb.j

post-12094-0-12936400-1405192022_thumb.j

post-12094-0-07377100-1405192034_thumb.j

post-12094-0-13244700-1405192163_thumb.j

post-12094-0-09895700-1405192176_thumb.j

Aww he's gorgeous :D Welcome on board! Is Malakai AKC-pointed? He looks like a show dog to this untrained eye. Oh and as far as bloodline goes, Google can really be your most helpful tool. I found my dog's sire (mind you he's a rescue) through Googling his registered name.