What Color Am I?

mydiamond

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what chad would be considered, too.. I thought he was gonna come out copper.. boy, was I wrong! I guess he's more of a sable, maybe? attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1405371392.990116.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1405371420.139971.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1405371537.457371.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1405371555.457185.jpg

By his puppy pics I'd have guessed red , they all lighten up as pups and then go dark again so I guess it's just a wait and see , I still thinks he's absolutely gorgeous!

By his puppy pics I'd have guessed red , they all lighten up as pups and then go dark again so I guess it's just a wait and see , I still thinks he's absolutely gorgeous!

they get dark again? I thought they just lightened up and stayed light.. oh wow, learned something new again today.. haha. when are they usually the color that they stay? chads only 7 months old.

they get dark again? I thought they just lightened up and stayed light.. oh wow, learned something new again today.. haha. when are they usually the color that they stay? chads only 7 months old.

Reds change more than any colour but this is blaze at 6 weeks

guhanu9y.jpg

Then again around 4 months old

epunybab.jpg

And now he's really dark

juzy6y3a.jpg

Reds change more than any colour but this is blaze at 6 weeks

guhanu9y.jpg

Then again around 4 months old

epunybab.jpg

And now he's really dark

juzy6y3a.jpg

he's gorgeous! I wonder if my girl would have gotten darker again. /: I'm excited to see what chad grows to look like. he's getting a dark spot on his back again.

Sorry must say...Child...Husky puppy...toy...Fish tank...AFRAID :rofl: those

I found this link - the black and whites really baffle me, there are so many variations www.huskycolors.com

Afraid? Am I missing something? Blaze and my brother were playing my brother was around 10 there so not a young child lol ( from day one blaze and Nathan were inseparable) and the fish tank was VERY sturdy lol

This is the day we brought him home lol

usuqevap.jpg

Sorry, Not afraid in a bad way! I just had a recollection of my brother as a kid fooling around with our border collie and the gold fish ending up in an empty jam jar until we could replace the fish bowl! ha ha! Looks sturdier than a goldfish bowl tho! lol! Those 2 love rolling around don't they? Do they still have those kind of games now that Blaze is grown?

Sorry, Not afraid in a bad way! I just had a recollection of my brother as a kid fooling around with our border collie and the gold fish ending up in an empty jam jar until we could replace the fish bowl! ha ha! Looks sturdier than a goldfish bowl tho! lol! Those 2 love rolling around don't they? Do they still have those kind of games now that Blaze is grown?

Lol we don't have the tank anymore skyla chewed the wire for it n as we all know what happens with the risk of a chewed wire and a fish tank we had to get rid , the do sometimes but blaze has turned into quite the loner and prefers his own space so it's not often he'll play like that anymore

Reds do change a lot. It it crazy how much they change!! Keiko has been changing since day one.

Keiko is the second puppy from the leftattachicon.gif580632_10202456729450007_1287813400_n.jpg

4 weeksattachicon.gif1390535_448430315279385_391366216_n.jpg

8 weeksattachicon.gifDSCF4676.JPG

4 monthsattachicon.gifDSCF5019.JPG

5 monthsattachicon.gifDSCF5336.JPG

6 monthsattachicon.gifIMG_0192.JPG

Now at 9 months oldattachicon.gifIMG_1489.JPG

oh my goodness, he has changed a lot! and wow, he was such a cute puppy and he's turned into such a beautiful young dog! I'm so jealous.

but they sure do change a lot. that's crazy

Lyon's color isn't all that crazy, but some think his patterning is.

attachicon.gifIMG_6558.png

attachicon.gifIMG_7415.jpg

Yuki went from this

attachicon.gifYuki (101).jpg

attachicon.gifYuki (106).jpg

To this

attachicon.gifYuki (304).jpg

To this

attachicon.gifYuki (587).jpg

within 6 months lol

oh my goodness, I sure hope my girl does that! such a beautiful color in the end :D I love all of the brown in his coat. absolutely stunning ;)

oh my goodness, I sure hope my girl does that! such a beautiful color in the end :D I love all of the brown in his coat. absolutely stunning ;)

That was Yuki from 2, 4, and 6 months, this is her now at 2 years old. I notice more brown comes in in the winter than in summer. But thank you! I remember when she was a puppy, imagining what coat color she would turn out to be and daydreaming about her being able to sled, and then BAM she grew up!! haha came quicker than I thought.

post-8679-0-07166300-1405462949_thumb.pn

That was Yuki from 2, 4, and 6 months, this is her now at 2 years old. I notice more brown comes in in the winter than in summer. But thank you! I remember when she was a puppy, imagining what coat color she would turn out to be and daydreaming about her being able to sled, and then BAM she grew up!! haha came quicker than I thought.

oh dear, she's so beautiful ! sorry on saying he, I'm really bad at guessing genders :(. gah I want mine to end up being a grey color, but I highly doubt it :( sad. I always wondered if their coat colors change more with the seasons since shedding and all, guess so! haha! :) I wanna teach my two to sled, also. but I'm not quite sure if it would go well.

oh dear, she's so beautiful ! sorry on saying he, I'm really bad at guessing genders :(. gah I want mine to end up being a grey color, but I highly doubt it :( sad. I always wondered if their coat colors change more with the seasons since shedding and all, guess so! haha! :) I wanna teach my two to sled, also. but I'm not quite sure if it would go well.

No worries at all, I'm usually horrible at guessing gender too. And sledding is easy, so long dedicate the time to you teach the commands on your normal walks, get them used to the harness by having them drag light things around the yard, and taking it nice and slow. There are a few of us on the forum here that do it, I'm pure recreational but Lani above has a really fantastic team and gets into the competitions. I hope to do a couple competitions myself this winter.. even if I place last I wanna try at a couple of the local ones :D

No worries at all, I'm usually horrible at guessing gender too. And sledding is easy, so long dedicate the time to you teach the commands on your normal walks, get them used to the harness by having them drag light things around the yard, and taking it nice and slow. There are a few of us on the forum here that do it, I'm pure recreational but Lani above has a really fantastic team and gets into the competitions. I hope to do a couple competitions myself this winter.. even if I place last I wanna try at a couple of the local ones :D

oh my gosh, THAT SOUNDS SO AWESOME! I so badly wish I lived somewhere that they had sled RACES!! that would be so cool. anyways, any helpful hints on teaching them anything? don't you use other words, like is that easier for them?

and my goodness, that would be awesome to have that many dogs. I mean, I only have two.. but that would be good for a small like.. just me and nothing else? and what should I have them pull to start with? age? sorry, I'm really into this [emoji5]️

oh and what kind of harness?

oh my gosh, THAT SOUNDS SO AWESOME! I so badly wish I lived somewhere that they had sled RACES!! that would be so cool. anyways, any helpful hints on teaching them anything? don't you use other words, like is that easier for them?

and my goodness, that would be awesome to have that many dogs. I mean, I only have two.. but that would be good for a small like.. just me and nothing else? and what should I have them pull to start with? age? sorry, I'm really into this [emoji5]️

oh and what kind of harness?

Sorry to kinda do hijack on this thread before haha but I'm gonna pm you now with a reply ;D