Fun In The Mud

Jase

Oh I've missed seeing this handsome little man! Looks like he had a ball

Love his harness! What is it? I haven't seen one like that before currently looking for a new one for Sasha she half ate hers lol

Thanks everyone  :)

Oh I've missed seeing this handsome little man! Looks like he had a ball
Love his harness! What is it? I haven't seen one like that before currently looking for a new one for Sasha she half ate hers lol

It is the Julius K9 IDC harness, there is an Australian dealer. It is a great harness for sure.

The pics aren't very good but his face was pretty muddy in the first shot

What's funny, is that he really is a telflon boy - a bit of running and rolling about and he was pretty clean! When I got home I just dampened a face wash cloth with a bit of calendula tea, wiped his face and legs briefly and he was shiny again  :D Gotta love non-stick huskies :)

Pic with mud - well it is more sandy mud than the black stuff LOL

post-10021-0-81303100-1405262784.jpg

Thanks everyone :)

It is the Julius K9 IDC harness, there is an Australian dealer. It is a great harness for sure.

Oh it didn't look like one of them lol I'll have to look them up not many pet places here have them that I've seen anyway

Oh it didn't look like one of them lol I'll have to look them up not many pet places here have them that I've seen anyway

I don't think you will see them in local pet shops, here is the link for the Aussie seller

http://www.dogify.com.au/dog-harnesses/type/julius-k9-the-original-dog-harness.html

I don't think you will see them in local pet shops, here is the link for the Aussie seller

http://www.dogify.com.au/dog-harnesses/type/julius-k9-the-original-dog-harness.html

Thanks I'll have to save up the money I need two lol do you think it would be good for Dozer? He pulls like crazy now he's taken up Sasha bad habits and he's that strong he could pull a car lol

Many people have found they work well with a puller, but this sort of flies in the face a logic, but I have no doubt it works with some dogs- normally a front leading harness is recommended for a strong puller. So maybe try a front leader first until he works out that pulling is no good and then move onto the Julius harness. If cost wasn't an issue I would say just go for the Julius harness and see how it goes.

I have put a heap of work in with Ronin on loose lead walking so I cannot say if the Julius harness is the reason he walks beautifully on it. I particularly like the handle on the back as it makes it very easy to pull him away from any troublesome dogs when we are out and about.

He use to walk really good on leash so did Sasha after she has her burst of super energy at the beginning but now because they hadn't been walked for a while they just go all guns blazing and if I didn't almost yell at them to stop they would drag me all the way down the street without a second thought and not having as much strength as I use to it's hard I have a head harness thing but Sasha hates it don't know if it'll fit Dozer Im sort of worried about trying it he might get off it :(

You can get a thingy for the Julius harness that connects to the collar, so this might be worthwhile if you are concerned about him getting off. You could always try Sasha's harness on him in a safe location to see how he goes with it.

He looks so handsome. I don't know what it is, since all huskies are beautiful, but Ronin's smile always makes me want to hug him. I lol'd at Teflon husky as well. I took the pups out yesterday and due to the heat they had a romp in a little kiddie pool and then rolled in all kinds of mud, I kept thinking we'd have to have a full bath by the time we went inside, but to my surprise they jumped and rolled in the grass for a bit and they came almost all the way clean! A little bit of washcloth work like you said and we were good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks so handsome. I don't know what it is, since all huskies are beautiful, but Ronin's smile always makes me want to hug him. I lol'd at Teflon husky as well. I took the pups out yesterday and due to the heat they had a romp in a little kiddie pool and then rolled in all kinds of mud, I kept thinking we'd have to have a full bath by the time we went inside, but to my surprise they jumped and rolled in the grass for a bit and they came almost all the way clean! A little bit of washcloth work like you said and we were good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Tiffany!  :)

• 3 weeks later...